Author Topic: How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?  (Read 484 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?
Kurt Schlichter

.....excerpt:

After all, a man without a rifle is not a citizen. He’s a serf, subject to the whims and will of his overlords who you damn well know are never giving up the guns their minions keep and bear.

Look at England. They gave up their guns. Now, the police watch their Twitter feeds and arrest them if they say unapproved things. That’s not a bug to our liberal elite; that’s a feature. That’s the goal.

Wait, this is crazy talk! If we disarm and only a government controlled by the liberal elite has guns, our overlords will be totally cool. They’ll respect our right to say and do what we want. They’ll allow us to practice our religion as we please. You know, just like liberals respect the rights of normal people where they are in control, like on college campuses, or on social media, or in the municipalities that hassle Christian cake shops.

Get woke. They hate you, and your freedom to tell them to pound sand sticks in their collective collectivist craw. Ignore the leftist media and the Fredocon collaborators who demand you not believe your lying eyes or ears when they tell you what they intend to do to you if given the chance.

So, the question remains. Our liberal elite betters think we should be stripped of those scary bangsticks the Constitution protects, and we disagree. So, Rep. Swalwell, how many Americans are you willing to kill to fulfill your vision of a disarmed, defenseless, servile population of docile subjects?

One?

One hundred?

One thousand?

One hundred thousand?

More?

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/12/06/how-much-blood-would-leftists-be-willing-to-shed-to-disarm-patriotic-americans-n2537012?utm_source=Schlichterdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=b93c7f777020fc3776e28575f1a4ca8a&pid=c45c7e6e-59a1-46eb-80ef-e4c20d8ff797

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's easy:  All of it.  Well...all the Patriots' blood.  Theirs, not so much.

We're getting happier by the moment we decided on a Castle for our new home.  We closed on it last week.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

When I get on public talk forums where guns/the 2nd amendment is discussed, invariably some liberal will ask what people need guns for if they don't hunt.
Many conservatives will simply restate the 2nd amendment, but occasionally I like to tell liberals that we need guns to protect us against them. They are far more a danger to a free country that some motley group of screwball white nationalists.
There is no doubt in my mind if only the police and armed forces had firearms, there would be a lot more people in prison for violating newly established liberal laws concerning speech and assembly.
The liberals in America are no different than the liberals in Europe who throw people into prison for speaking their mind i.e. telling the truth.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Every last drop of everyone else's.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Every fluid ounce. Funny how wealthy liberals want to disarm patriots while at the same time poor liberals are jumping out of alleys guns a blazing at the same patriots. It's a conspiracy I tell ya, a conspiracy.
I won't accept.

Offline Axeslinger

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson