State Chapters > California

Jury Has Mongols Case

<< < (2/4) > >>

Free Vulcan:
Damn Mongrorians.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: TomSea on December 05, 2018, 02:55:38 am ---Kind of interesting, those 1% OMGs.   

--- End quote ---

@TomSea

Not if you know anything at all about them,and kinda circulate in the same circles. I started riding custom Harley's I built myself back in the late 60's. Have known and been friendly with people in the Outlaws,Galloping Gooses,Renegades,Pagans,Brother Speed,and probably other clubs I have forgotten. Even known a few genuine Hells Angles,but they were all cosmic assholes to a man,and it was impossible to be friendly with any of them because they all seemed to think they were movie stars. Had my first run-in with one of them in the Doggy Diner in San Francisco in 1965 while waiting to ship out to Asia for the first time,and my opinion of them hasn't improved any since then.

The thing you MUST understand is that even though you know these people,and sometimes ride and socialize with them at parties is that YOU ARE NOT THEIR FRIEND. You are just someone they know. Their only friends are their club brothers,and you ain't a club brother. Good people to be around as long as none of their brothers are around,but the minute one of more of their bros show up it's "Us and THEM time",and you are the only "THEM" there.

I will admit to getting along with the Outlaw MC Club in Denver better than any of the others. The President owned a Harley shop in town,and I've had him give me parts and lend me tools when I was in a bind. I used to go there to visit and joke when I had nothing better to do,and got along great with all of them.

I NEVER made the mistake of thinking I was one of them though,and if someone even HINTED at talking about "club business" I got the hell out of there right then.

All in all,nice people if you are dealing with them one on one,though. Except for the Hells Angels,of course. Assholes to a man.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on December 08, 2018, 12:25:13 am ---Mongols Deliberations Continue

http://www.agingrebel.com/17260

--- End quote ---

@Elderberry

Cops are all mama's boys who just can STAND the thought of someone who doesn't wear red and march in a straight line.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on December 15, 2018, 03:43:45 am ---Mongol Nation Guilty

What Next

The jurors were meticulous in their deliberations. They began asking Judge David O. Carter questions about the verdict forms at ten yesterday morning. After they rendered their verdict they were surprised to learn their work was not complete. The fact that there will be a forfeiture phase to this trial had been kept secret from them.

The trial will resume on Tuesday, January 8 when the same jurors will listen to about three days of testimony and argument about what Mongol Nation has that the government might want to steal.

--- End quote ---

@Elderberry

And there you have it. Legal theft is at the root of that whole trial. They have it,the government wants it,so the government will put them in prison and legally steal what they want.

The REAL dirtbags wear badges or have law degrees. You can go your whole life being around bikers and never have any problems at all as long as you leave them alone,but you can't say the same about cops or prosecutors.

TomSea:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on December 15, 2018, 12:10:11 pm ---@TomSea

Not if you know anything at all about them,and kinda circulate in the same circles. I started riding custom Harley's I built myself back in the late 60's. Have known and been friendly with people in the Outlaws,Galloping Gooses,Renegades,Pagans,Brother Speed,and probably other clubs I have forgotten. Even known a few genuine Hells Angles,but they were all cosmic assholes to a man,and it was impossible to be friendly with any of them because they all seemed to think they were movie stars. Had my first run-in with one of them in the Doggy Diner in San Francisco in 1965 while waiting to ship out to Asia for the first time,and my opinion of them hasn't improved any since then.

The thing you MUST understand is that even though you know these people,and sometimes ride and socialize with them at parties is that YOU ARE NOT THEIR FRIEND. You are just someone they know. Their only friends are their club brothers,and you ain't a club brother. Good people to be around as long as none of their brothers are around,but the minute one of more of their bros show up it's "Us and THEM time",and you are the only "THEM" there.

I will admit to getting along with the Outlaw MC Club in Denver better than any of the others. The President owned a Harley shop in town,and I've had him give me parts and lend me tools when I was in a bind. I used to go there to visit and joke when I had nothing better to do,and got along great with all of them.

I NEVER made the mistake of thinking I was one of them though,and if someone even HINTED at talking about "club business" I got the hell out of there right then.

All in all,nice people if you are dealing with them one on one,though. Except for the Hells Angels,of course. Assholes to a man.

--- End quote ---

I have a friend who was stationed out in or near SF and he had a few tales to tell.  His name is Duane, I see him every now and then. I think he was also at an army base in Oregon/Washington. I get them all mixed up.  I think I remember these places but I don't want to say, I might misstate things.

For the first time, I saw a guy all in motorcycle leather the other day, I came home to look up the name, it wasn't a "one percenter" outfit. I know even one of those one percenter outfits who was at the Twin Peaks (Waco) shooting of about 3 years ago actually had charitable events. Like I said, it's interesting and I was contributing to the conversation. Nothing more.  Yes, I would not want to mess with the Hells Angels and really, any of those other groups, truth to be told. There are many motorcycle groups who do not do any of those lurid kinds of things.

@sneakypete

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version