Author Topic: Nigel Farage sensationally quits Ukip over fears Tommy Robinson is turning party into BNP  (Read 249 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
FARAGE QUITS Nigel Farage sensationally quits Ukip over fears Tommy Robinson is turning party into BNP
Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage has announced he is quitting the party

BREAKING
By Thomas Burrows
4th December 2018,

THREE time leader Nigel Farage has sensationally QUIT as a member of Ukip tonight.

Ukip’s most famous face has torn up his membership card after 25 years in disgust at the party's "obsession" with far-right thug Tommy Robinson.

The 54-year-old claimed the party under anti-Islam leader Gerard Batten was "turning a blind eye to extremist politics".

Speaking on his radio show on LBC, the anti-Brussels stalwart said: "I don't recognise the party as that I helped to found all those years ago.

Read more at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politics/7899373/nigel-farage-quit-ukip-fears-party-turns-bnp/

LBC, the network means "Let's Begin The Conversation". Anyway, I'm sorry that Tommy Robinson strikes some in this negative way. This is not the first time.

BNP as said in article, means something like "British National Party", Front.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 06:44:57 pm by TomSea »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The BNP is probably the only party that can prevent Britain from morphing into "Britanistan"...