Author Topic: Dick’s Sales Continue To Plummet As Company Promotes Anti-Gun Message  (Read 439 times)

rangerrebew

Dick’s Sales Continue To Plummet As Company Promotes Anti-Gun Message

This virtue signaling will surely please the left, without solving a single problem. But that’s not really the issue here. Evidently, neither is sales and revenue.
The Common Constitutionalist — December 4, 2018

I hear Dick’s Sporting Goods is branching out. Now that they sell virtually no guns anymore at their “Sporting Goods” stores, they’ve decided to fill those empty shelves with scented candles, potpourri and dream catchers, in addition to camping and fishing equipment. And with every purchase during this holiday season, of $50 or more, the patron receives a free Michael Bloomberg, gun control bobblehead. Well…that’s what I heard!

Obviously, this is nonsense. I mean the scented candles, potpourri, dream catchers and bobbleheads, not the fact that Dick’s Sporting Goods is yanking virtually every gun and all ammunition off their shelves.

Yes, Ed Stack, CEO of Dick’s, and his fellow corporate executives have decided they will no longer be the purveyors of any instruments of death.

https://freedomoutpost.com/dicks-sales-continue-to-plummet-as-company-promotes-anti-gun-message/

rangerrebew

I have always found them to be overpriced to begin with. :thumbsdown:

Offline skeeter

The mainstream media ran out a buncha stories in the two weeks following Dick's anti-gun policy announcement about how their sales were skyrocketing as a result.

Nary a peep from them today.