Author Topic: Illegal Alien Molested His Daughters In Alabama, Ages 7 And 11  (Read 645 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Alien Molested His Daughters In Alabama, Ages 7 And 11
« on: December 02, 2018, 02:17:30 pm »

Illegal Alien Molested His Daughters In Alabama, Ages 7 And 11
November 29, 2018   

MOBILE COUNTY, AL (AL.com) – An undocumented Nicaraguan immigrant who was sentenced to seven years in jail Monday for attempting to sexually abuse his biological daughter and step daughter in Mobile will be deported back to the central American country after his sentence is complete.

Mauricio Alberto Arguello, 47, fondled his children and was later arrested by the U.S Marshal’s Office in Feb. 2017, according to court documents. He was indicted by a Grand Jury in Dec. 2017 and granted a bond of $15,000. The bond was revoked in March after it was discovered that Arguello was in the country on an expired immigration card and posed a flight risk. He has been in jail since March 2018, according to county jail records.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/crimes-against-children/illegal-alien-molested-his-daughters-in-alabama-ages-7-and-11/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Illegal Alien Molested His Daughters In Alabama, Ages 7 And 11
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 05:28:50 pm »
Not to worry. I am sure the stress of being here illegally is what drove him to do it,and soon he will be on SS disability and getting the treatment he needs,along with the free house,food,and health care he needs.

HE was the REAL victim here,and it was all the Republicans fault for causing this stress in his life!

How did I do? Think that will get my hired by Huff and Puff or CNN?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 05:50:55 pm »
Not to worry. I am sure the stress of being here illegally is what drove him to do it,and soon he will be on SS disability and getting the treatment he needs,along with the free house,food,and health care he needs.

HE was the REAL victim here,and it was all the Republicans fault for causing this stress in his life!

How did I do? Think that will get my hired by Huff and Puff or CNN?

You can sing. But can you dance?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 02:10:55 am »
You can sing. But can you dance?

@bigheadfred

Only if I lead.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!