Author Topic: MSM/Dems are certain for the umpteenth time that the end is near for Trump admin, this time with Mic  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

November 30, 2018
MSM/Dems are certain for the umpteenth time that the end is near for Trump admin, this time with Michael Cohen guilty plea
By Thomas Lifson

Once again, Robert Mueller's team is nailing a witness it wants to use to incriminate President Trump in some nefarious scheme with a guilty plea for lying, and thereby discrediting any future testimony against the intended target.  Well, at least it gives them a scalp to nail to the wall to justify the tens of millions of dollars already expended over the last two years in an effort to unseat a sitting president.

Trump's enemies are certain that the end is near.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018

Offline Frank Cannon

Manafart was supposed to be the big cheese that was going to bring the whole thing down. That didn't pan out so now it's on to the next empty vessel. This is nothing but MSM hype to feed their fraudulent narrative.

Offline goatprairie

For some strange reason I get the feeling liberals are sticking pins in voodoo dolls, throwing poisoned darts at pictures of Trump, and dancing around boiling cauldrons at midnight naked uttering indecipherable incantations hoping the Evil Trump will disappear.
But after almost two years in office he's still there. Maybe some day they'll give up with the dramatic predictions of Trump's political demise. But I'm  not holding my breath.