Author Topic: BLOG: Ann Coulter: ‘Trump Will Be The Last Republican President’  (Read 3014 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ted Cruz gets funding from the international assholes that are destroying our country. Do you think their money doesn't influence his decisions?

:rolling:  I have no words.   888mouth
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Good points, all @libertybele I don't want him to fail.....I am not an anarchist.    I just see this whole exercise as futile. 
    The difference between the two parties is almost non existent, other than the Judge thing which is important and Trump/McConnell are making a significant dent there, otherwise it's non existent.
    My disappointment is generally at the political party system in America, not Trump specifically, though he owns half of it.

I'm with you.  I am deeply disappointed in the GOP.  They have FAILED to act and perhaps most importantly FAILED to promote conservatism.  They no longer are interested in promoting conservative values and principles, they are more interested in appeasing the leftist agenda trying to scrape up votes. 

As for the judges, there is nothing that I won't put past the DEMS once they have control; such as voting on term limits for SCOTUS judges and the new DEM POTUS appointing new ones.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 02:45:56 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I have no words.

Are there words? What I said is true. The globalists have infected everything. You have to stop voting for people they're writing checks to.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Are there words? What I said is true. The globalists have infected everything. You have to stop voting for people they're writing checks to.

You are judging the character and integrity of Cruz. 

Secondly, I don't have to stop voting for anyone.  That is my personal choice and not for you to determine.  I believe that people should take their right to vote very seriously and need to vote their conscience. Whether or not they do their research before they cast that vote is entirely up to them. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 03:27:26 pm by libertybele »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ann is at it again on twitter, actually, I think what she has said in the past is that the President can appropriate funds and build a wall. Anyway, she's back on this same theme today.

BTW, this editorial was posted in editorials already, it almost seems like it has been posted 3 different times.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,342277.0.html

Anyway, Ann does her twitter thing, people can look it up.

I guess, a Prez can appropriate money from other places in the budget, that just seems a bit unilateral.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 03:32:40 pm by TomSea »

Online Right_in_Virginia

The GOP deserves to die and put Trump and his revisionist populism on the grave marker.
   Its a UNIParty now and has been for quite awhile, Cruz was their last hope.

Last hope for what?

Online Right_in_Virginia

She is correct though.  The demographics are changing and have been changing rapidly. 

Demographics never remain stagnant.  They've changed all through our history.  The strength of the American message of limited government and individual freedom has, for the most part, transferred to new immigrant groups.

What has changed and worsened with time is voter fraud.  We either stop this or we should just surrender now and spare ourselves the angst.

@libertybele

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 03:41:46 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Ted Cruz gets funding from the international assholes that are destroying our country. Do you think their money doesn't influence his decisions?

Why don't you go post on another subject you know nothing about; i.e. global warming.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Oceander

The enemy of my enemy.

Could still very well be my enemy, too. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Demographics never remain stagnant.  They've changed all through our history.  The strength of the American message of limited government and individual freedom has, for the most part, transferred to new immigrant groups.

What has changed and worsened with time is voter fraud.  We either stop this or we should just surrender now and spare ourselves the angst.

@libertybele

You make a great point.  Also, over the course of time, redistricting has been done to prevent gerrymandering, though it seems in doing so has done just the opposite.

Even with the massive corruption (or at least an attempt) during the mid terms  it doesn't seem much will change.  Unfortunately, the responsibility of the oversight of the electoral process in each state somewhat differs and it truly doesn't seem like they have been held responsible in the past. As an example, Jeb! appointed Snipes in FL who was 'questioned' about her various 'activities' in the prior election yet she was retained and consequently was once again involved in corruption this election.  She currently has hired an attorney to fight her suspension.  It will be interesting to see what judge rules in the case.

Election Administration at the State Level

Each state has a chief election official who has ultimate authority over elections in the state.

24 states have an elected secretary of state as the chief election official—Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington and Wyoming.
    Two states—Alaska and Utah—have an elected lieutenant governor as the chief election official.
    Three states—Maine, New Hampshire and Tennessee—have a chief election official selected by the legislature.
    Five states—Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas—have a chief election official appointed by the governor.
    Nine states—Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, North Carolina, New York, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Virginia and Wisconsin—have a board or a commission that oversees elections. Appointments to these commissions are usually made by the governor, and confirmed by the Senate. They are most often structured so as to be bipartisan, with a certain number of members from each of the major political parties.
    Seven states—Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Rhode Island and West Virginia—use a combination of a chief election official and a board or commission.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/election-administration-at-state-and-local-levels.aspx

Offline Dexter

Why don't you go post on another subject you know nothing about; i.e. global warming.

You're being fooled by the rich assholes that are taking over politics. The only way to save this country is to vote for people that aren't on their payroll.
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

You don't always get the luxury of defending yourself with the tools you want. Sometimes you just have to use what's available.
-Socrates

Offline Axeslinger

Last hope for what?
Oh hell @corbe

You’ve gone and riled up  trumps resident lady in waiting wanna-be.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online Right_in_Virginia

Oh hell @corbe

You’ve gone and riled up  trumps resident lady in waiting wanna-be.

You know me better than this.  I'm not riled up, just curious.   happy77

Online Right_in_Virginia

You make a great point.  Also, over the course of time, redistricting has been done to prevent gerrymandering, though it seems in doing so has done just the opposite.

Even with the massive corruption (or at least an attempt) during the mid terms  it doesn't seem much will change. 

Yes, it will change.  The fraud will grow deeper and wider.

President Trump tired to address this in his first year....but hell broke loose.  Many right here in Briefer City were adamantly against the efforts by the Trump administration to expose and weed out the voter fraud.  The information requested was too intrusive, it's a State's issue....and on and on and on.

One of the greatest ironies in our history may well be the complete demise of the conservative wing of America politics because they insisted on giving the Constitution as a shield to those destroying them. 

Online corbe

Last hope for what?

@Right_in_Virginia To restore some Fiscal sanity to the Gov.  Cruz did campaign on that all along, Trump rarely brought up the Debt or deficit during his campaign.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@Right_in_Virginia To restore some Fiscal sanity to the Gov.  Cruz did campaign on that all along, Trump rarely brought up the Debt or deficit during his campaign.

For gosh sakes.  There are so many utterly stupid and negative people here, I may need a break as well.  Not you, corbe.

By the way, @corbe it's not what you 'bring up', it's what you do.  If Trump gets a second term, I think he will tackle the debt.

Online Right_in_Virginia

How?  With what Congress?  But kudos to the Senator for bringing it up.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 05:09:39 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The Koch Brothers and other big Republican donors are pushing for open borders. I think big business has been in on this from both sides for a while; these people don't give a damn about the needs of everyday Americans. Rich business people have an infinite amount of money and influence to gain from open borders. I think our only chance to save the nation is to fight to get money out of politics and then vote for real nationalists that will fight for the needs of Americans. If their money wasn't buying them influence they wouldn't be spending it in politics. We have to stop these people before they take over the world.

The Koch brothers are not Republicans or conservatives. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

In fact, seems like it turns out that way more often than not.

Online corbe

@Emjay I am trying NOT to play Debbie Downer all the time but while I was waiting in line to acquire my boarding pass for the  Trump Express someone stole my orange colored glasses, so unfortunately I don't see all the good that he does.

PS:  I don't think Briefers, in general, are utterly stupid and most of the negative ones have voluntarily moved on to preserve their sanity a few were pushed off the speeding train never to be heard from again, Such is Life.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Dexter

The Koch brothers are not Republicans or conservatives.

They have an incredible amount of influence in the Republican party, and they are not the only ones.
-Socrates

Online Right_in_Virginia

They have an incredible amount of influence in the Republican party, and they are not the only ones.

This is true.  Their influence is directly proportional to their wallets worth more than $100 billion.  But, to be fair, if the R's don't meet the Koch brothers' expectations ... they'll move over to the D column without blinking an eye.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   @Emjay I am trying NOT to play Debbie Downer all the time but while I was waiting in line to acquire my boarding pass for the  Trump Express someone stole my orange colored glasses, so unfortunately I don't see all the good that he does.

PS:  I don't think Briefers, in general, are utterly stupid and most of the negative ones have voluntarily moved on to preserve their sanity a few were pushed off the speeding train never to be heard from again, Such is Life.

Well, maybe the smart ones have moved on because the stupidity is frustrating and depressing.

But the annoying members are annoyingly facile posters and now we have @Dexter and some other real wackos.

Online corbe

I get the feeling that your picking on Stoners @Emjay