Author Topic: Kid Rock: Love Everybody, Except for ‘That Joy Behar B***h’  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

Kid Rock: Love Everybody, Except for ‘That Joy Behar B***h’

Posted By Andrew Kugle On November 30, 2018 @ 9:54 am

Rock star Kid Rock gave a unifying message on Friday during his interview with "Fox & Friends" for the opening of his new steakhouse bar in Nashville, Tennessee, but didn't have kind words for "The View" host Joy Behar.

"Fox & Friends" anchor Steve Doocy asked the musician how he thought President Donald Trump was doing.

"I think the president is doing a great job with his policies. I wish, you know – I heard you earlier in a bumper asking people what was their biggest concern, and mine would be the division in the country right now," Kid Rock said. "It is so hard for people to get past we can disagree and still be cordial with one another, and just talk about things without going for each other's throats and protesting everything. God forbid you say something a little bit wrong, you're racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, this, that and the other. People need to calm down, get a little less politically correct."

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/culture/kid-rock-love-everybody-except-for-that-joy-behar/

Offline libertybele

Re: Kid Rock: Love Everybody, Except for ‘That Joy Behar B***h’
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 02:34:39 pm »
I love Kid Rock.  Interesting that Joy can slam the president on a regular basis without repercussions, but someone slamming her is unacceptable.  He did go a bit over the top by publicly calling her a b**ch...he spoke the truth...
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Kid Rock: Love Everybody, Except for ‘That Joy Behar B***h’
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 05:04:49 pm »
His comment about Behar got him booted as parade grand marshal in Nashville. I wonder how many celebrities who have wished death upon the president and others have lost gigs as a result. Tom Arnold? Bette Midler? Anyone?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org