Author Topic: Director of Progressive Immigration Group: Caravan Is ‘Political Nightmare’ for Democrats  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

Director of Progressive Immigration Group: Caravan Is ‘Political Nightmare’ for Democrats

Posted By Mikhael Smits On November 30, 2018 @ 9:40 am 

The founder and director of America's Voice, a progressive group that advocates for illegal immigrants in the United States, said Thursday that the migrant caravan at the U.S.-Mexico border is a "political nightmare" for Democrats.

Frank Sharry is the founder and executive director of America’s Voice, which seeks a "direct, fair, and inclusive road to citizenship for immigrants in the United States without papers," among other measures.

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/politics/director-of-progressive-immigration-group-caravan-is-political-nightmare-for-democrats/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
These organizers should be arrested and tried for International Human rights abuses.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Director of Progressive Immigration Group: Caravan Is ‘Political Nightmare’ for Democrats"

I don't see it that way.
Possible scenarios:

1. The caravan storms the border and many get by the troops -- lots of future democrat-communist voters

2. Only some of the caravan "get in" -- future democrat-communist voters.

3. The caravan is repelled by tear gas and as much other force as necessary -- the democrat-communists have grist for their "Trump is evil" mill.

4. Thousands of "migrants" build a "caravan city" just south of the border -- the democrat-communists will start calling it "new Palestine".