Author Topic: MBS messages intercepted by CIA bolster view prince targeted Khashoggi: Report  (Read 699 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
MBS messages intercepted by CIA bolster view prince targeted Khashoggi: Report
MEE and agencies

The WSJ said it had seen excerpts of the CIA's assessment, which cite electronic intercepts and other clandestine information (AFP)
Saturday 1 December 2018

The Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) sent at least 11 messages to Saoud al-Qahtani, his closest adviser who oversaw the team that killed Jamal Khashoggi, in the hours before and after the journalist's death in October, according to a highly classified CIA assessment seen by a US newspaper.

The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) also reported on Friday that in August 2017, MBS had told associates that if his efforts to persuade Khashoggi to return to Saudi Arabia were unsuccessful, "we could possibly lure him outside Saudi Arabia and make arrangements," according to the assessment.

The document said the communication "seems to foreshadow the Saudi operation launched against Khashoggi".

Read more at: https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/mbs-messages-intercepted-cia-bolster-view-prince-targeted-khashoggi-report-1533276340

So, this is all from the Wall Street Journal.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/mbs-communicated-adviser-khashoggi-killing-wsj-181201104013900.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Really, who cares which Saudi ordered Kashoggi's death, even if it was "the top guy"?

I pose that as a serious question.

The guy is dead, probably good riddance to bad rubbish.

Furgeddahbout him and let's get on with life.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
good riddance to bad rubbish.

People like him are important because they're trying to make Islam less extreme from the inside. He was a good man and that's why he was murdered by that absolute scumbag.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online DB

People like him are important because they're trying to make Islam less extreme from the inside. He was a good man and that's why he was murdered by that absolute scumbag.

From what I've heard is he was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood which tries to put a happy face on Islam. But if asked what should happen to someone who leaves their cult they demand death. I don't really need to know much more about that type to know what they are.