Author Topic: Democrats find the secret sauce: No more 'pandering to white people'  (Read 382 times)

rangerrebew

December 1, 2018
Democrats find the secret sauce: No more 'pandering to white people'
By Colin Flaherty

Chris Hayes never saw it coming: the MSNBC host was banished from the Democratic Party just because he is white.  He even said that was OK.

News of his permanent suspension was delivered by Danielle Moodie-Mills, host of a blog called "Woke AF."  The AF does not stand for Air Force.

White people have to step aside, said Moodie-Mills, to ensure the future of the Democratic Party.  She did not specifically say the dour Mr. Hayes had to commit media hara-kiri.  She did not have to.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/democrats_find_the_secret_sauce_no_more_pandering_to_white_people.html#ixzz5YRWb7xL6

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Democrats find the secret sauce: No more 'pandering to white people'
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 08:02:42 pm »
A blind man could have seen that coming. Most blacks and some browns have been saying it for years without the Dim Party criticizing them,but sooner or later it WILL become Party Policy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Democrats find the secret sauce: No more 'pandering to white people'
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 08:10:59 pm »
Soooo....if white people stop pandering to other colors the Democrat Party is over. Works for me.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley