Author Topic: Al Sharpton sells his life story rights for $531,000 — to his own charity  (Read 846 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Al Sharpton sells his life story rights for $531,000 — to his own charity

By Melissa Klein

December 1, 2018 | 3:47pm

The Rev. Al Sharpton has found an eager buyer for the rights to his life story — his own charity.

The National Action Network agreed to pay the activist preacher $531,000 for his “life story rights for a 10-year period,” according to the non-profit’s latest tax filing, which was obtained by The Post.

NAN can apparently turn around and sell those rights to Hollywood or other takers at a profit, but neither the reverend nor the charity would identify what producers are waiting for such Sharpton content.

The document does not indicate when Sharpton, who is president of NAN, gets the cash, which is above and beyond the $244,661 he already pulled down in compensation from the group in 2017.

Sharpton also wouldn’t say when the cash would come in.

“What does that have to do with anything?” he said, speaking to The Post Saturday from South Africa, where he is hosting an MSNBC broadcast on the 100th anniversary of Nelson Mandela’s birth.

Sharpton claimed the idea for the deal came from two NAN board members, whom he would not name.

more
https://nypost.com/2018/12/01/al-sharpton-sells-his-life-story-rights-for-531000-to-his-own-charity/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
That link just sent me to a page that said my Windows10 was defective and all of my files were being deleted. @mystery-ak   :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 04:12:21 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did Sharpie ever pay all those defamation files a court ordered him to pay,but he didn't because he claimed he was broke?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Blizzardnh

Did Sharpie ever pay all those defamation files a court ordered him to pay,but he didn't because he claimed he was broke?
Or his taxes?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think his judgements were paid by a third party. 

Or his taxes?

He's still laughing at us about the taxes.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 07:56:08 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Al Sharpton sells his life story rights for $531,000 — to his own charity

?????

I am sure the IRS will be reviewing his charity's 501 (c) (3) status in the near future.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If something happens to Bill, Hillary should seriously consider marrying Al.

The cattle futures queen and the shakedown artist extraordinare could really bring in the millions if they join forces.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If something happens to Bill, Hillary should seriously consider marrying Al.

The cattle futures queen and the shakedown artist extraordinare could really bring in the millions if they join forces.

nah. It would only be inbreeding.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think his judgements were paid by a third party. 

He's still laughing at us about the taxes.

@Cyber Liberty

Amazing,ain't it? The man has never had an actual job in his entire life,his family lives in a mansion,and he gets some kind leftie to spend well into the mid-6 figures to cover his taxes and judgements for him out of the kindness of their heart!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!