Author Topic: BLOG: Ann Coulter: ‘Trump Will Be The Last Republican President’  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Well, maybe the smart ones have moved on because the stupidity is frustrating and depressing.

But the annoying members are annoyingly facile posters and now we have @Dexter and some other real wackos.

I've been here a lot longer than you have, lady.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Axeslinger

Doesn’t make her point about you any less valid.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Doesn’t make her point about you any less valid.

What the two of you see as me ignoring super crucial points I see as me ignoring not so crucial points to focus on what I see as more crucial. I choose not to engage a lot of points because I know where the conversation goes and ends. Don't take it personally.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 07:22:44 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Why Ted Cruz’s plan to overhaul the FDA would jeopardize public health
https://www.statnews.com/pharmalot/2015/12/21/ted-cruz-fda-drugs/

Cruz AND Mike Lee both.

Does anyone want those morons in Congress - with NO medical education at all - deciding whats safe and effective enough to give your family, and little children?

On the other hand FDA is a huge organization that can be bought like any other Federal operation.  No oversight.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Be careful!

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

How?  With what Congress?  But kudos to the Senator for bringing it up.   :shrug:

Come on now.  Trump has had a GOP majority in both Houses...he should have been able to make some sort of 'deal'. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

Come on now.  Trump has had a GOP majority in both Houses...he should have been able to make some sort of 'deal'. 

Or at least for evermore add this disclaimer to his campaign rhetoric:  Depending on the will of the Congress or the Mexicans 'actual' checkbook.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Coulter is partially right, new Hispanic citizen tend to vote for the Democrats.  But studies show 2nd generation Hispanics are ultra conservative.  It just is not a one way street.

This country quickly goes the route of Venezuela if the morons that want free everything get in control.

Offline libertybele

Coulter is partially right, new Hispanic citizen tend to vote for the Democrats.  But studies show 2nd generation Hispanics are ultra conservative.  It just is not a one way street.

This country quickly goes the route of Venezuela if the morons that want free everything get in control.

The reality of the matter is, the new Hispanic citizens and or illegals continue to pour into our country and will far outnumber the GOP's voting base, combine those with DACA and the GOP will likely never be seated in the future.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
On the other hand FDA is a huge organization that can be bought like any other Federal operation.  No oversight.

And the Are Bought.

Over 1/3 of their operating budget, directly from drug and device makers.

https://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/UserFees/PrescriptionDrugUserFee/ucm152775.htm

And this doesn't even scratch the surface of the industry control over FDA.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com