Author Topic: Mother sues US for $60 million after toddler detained at immigration facility later died  (Read 271 times)

rangerrebew

Mother sues US for $60 million after toddler detained at immigration facility later died
Posted 9:16 AM, November 28, 2018, by Associated Press

HOUSTON — The mother of a toddler who died weeks after being released from the nation’s largest family detention center filed a legal claim seeking $60 million from the U.S. government for the child’s death.

Attorneys for Yazmin Juarez submitted the claim against multiple agencies Tuesday. Juarez’s 1-year-old daughter, Mariee, died in May.

https://wgntv.com/2018/11/28/mother-sues-us-for-60-million-after-toddler-detained-at-immigration-facility-later-died/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Mother sues US for $60 million after toddler detained at immigration facility later died

I don't know if the laws have changed but I thought I remember that foreigners can not sue the US government.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

In the world of the illegal immigrant just because a child dies doesn't mean they can no longer be used as a meal ticket.

It looks as though Ms Jaurez and her daughter were 'catch and released' and mom had plenty of time to seek medical care for Mariee on the US taxpayer nickle. So, basically the US government is being sued for releasing them. As far as unsafe conditions of the detention center, she can thank her diseased unscreened fellow illegal immigrants.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 05:36:42 pm by skeeter »