Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

GOPBR Women, Would You Marry This Guy?

<< < (2/5) > >>

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: ConstitutionRose on November 29, 2018, 04:15:12 pm ---Life is too short.  At 35 that woman should have a clue, but she is obviously focused on material matters.

--- End quote ---

Hope the best for them, but in 5 years, I think the TMZ news on this couple will be around lawyers and prenup's.

240B:

Rodney McKay --- the other Tarantino

240B:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on November 29, 2018, 04:44:45 pm ---Hope the best for them, but in 5 years, I think the TMZ news on this couple will be around lawyers and prenup's.

--- End quote ---
It won't stick. If you are a man and are successful, happy, and well to do, getting married is an obvious sign of insanity. He can always plea that he was not in his right mind. Which necessarily must be true. Why would he inflict that on himself? For what reason?

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: mirraflake on November 29, 2018, 03:48:11 pm ---Quentin  Tarantino age 56 just married this 35 year old beauty. Remember this guy is best buddy with old Harvey W.

--- End quote ---

'Don't worry, in 10 years I'll own it all!'

LadyLiberty:
No way.  His personality would drive me crazy. 

That being said, I love the simplicity of the dress.  Not much of a rock on her finger given his wealth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version