Author Topic: Obama pathetically claims credit for increased oil production  (Read 294 times)

rangerrebew

Obama pathetically claims credit for increased oil production
« on: November 29, 2018, 01:03:32 pm »
November 29, 2018
Obama pathetically claims credit for increased oil production
By Bruce Thompson

Jack Crowe of the National Review noted that former President Obama claimed credit for the recent boom in U.S. oil production last Tuesday.

“I was extraordinarily proud of the Paris accords because — you know, I know we’re in oil country and we need American energy, and by the way, American energy production,” Obama told the audience gathered at Rice University’s Baker Institute on Tuesday night. “You wouldn’t always know it but it went up every year I was president. That whole, suddenly America’s like the biggest oil producer and the biggest gas — that was me, people.”

“…Just say thank you please…”

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/obama_pathetically_claims_credit_for_increased_oil_production.html#ixzz5YFSgpYXj

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Obama pathetically claims credit for increased oil production
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 03:07:39 pm »
What, is he auditioning for a new career as a clown? How can anyone hear the inanities that come out of his mouth and still not see what a joke he is?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 02:06:13 am »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 02:35:27 am »
"You didn't build that"
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 04:12:31 am »
Sweet Lord, the oil industry did what we did IN SPITE of him and his cronies!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 04:21:01 am »
It was the states expanding it on private land while Obama shut off as many pieces of land as he could. This guy is a bigger laughingstock than Carter. I hope he keeps up with these pathetic displays of stupidity in empty auditoriums.