Author Topic: Dems haven't articulated long-term stance on immigration, says analyst  (Read 307 times)

rangerrebew

Dems haven't articulated long-term stance on immigration, says analyst

11/26/2018

Democratic analyst Ruy Teixeira said on Monday that Democrats have not yet articulated their long-term stance on immigration.

"The Democrats have not yet articulated, well, what exactly is their position on immigration," Teixeira told Hill.TV's Joe Concha on "What America's Thinking."

"Obviously, they support [Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals]. They support immigrants in general. They oppose what Trump is for, but what is the Democrats' solution, medium- to long-term, on the question of immigration?" he continued.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/418276-dems-havent-articulated-longterm-stance-on-immigration-says

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Dems haven't articulated long-term stance on immigration, says analyst
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 04:23:47 pm »
Why should they?  There's no upside for them, they are perfectly happy with the status quo.  The MSM will stand behind them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Dems haven't articulated long-term stance on immigration, says analyst
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 02:52:58 am »
They haven't? I was pretty sure I was hearing a unified stance of open the borders and to hell with the Republic! But hey I hear voices too........whispering, always whispering, telling me to...............no, no, mustn't tell, a surprise it will be, yesssssssss suuurprise..............