Author Topic: Border agents routinely used tear gas during Obama administration, DHS data shows  (Read 457 times)

Offline libertybele

Ok...so DEMS (and I'm being polite here) why is it that it's OK for Bammy to use tear gas, but when President Trump does so, you scream and declare it inhumane!  IMHO, tear gas at this point show weakness.  I say our President needs to send a very quick message to Mexio and make them aware, that since tear gas doesn't seem to be working, those crossing over WILL BE fired upon and the parents of the children ARE responsible for putting them in harms way.  It will only take a few shots before this mob changes its tune!

Border agents routinely used tear gas during Obama administration, DHS data shows

Federal agents used tear gas on the U.S.-Mexico border dozens of times during the Obama administration, data from the Department of Homeland Security shows, despite growing outrage at the Trump administration from Democrats for using the substance against migrant caravan members over the weekend.

According to DHS data obtained by Fox News, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has used 2-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile, commonly known as tear gas, 126 times since 2010.

During the Obama administration, tear gas was used on the border 26 times in 2012, 27 times in 2013, 15 times in 2014, eight times in 2015, and three times in 2016. That compares to 18 times in 2017 and 29 times in 2018 during the Trump administration.

The circumstances of each incident -- including the size and makeup of groups hit with tear gas, and the locations -- are unclear from the data provided. Much of the outrage directed at the Trump administration stems from a photo appearing to show a mother and two children fleeing tear gas canisters on Sunday.......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-agents-routinely-used-tear-gas-during-obama-administration-dhs-data-shows

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Janet Reno had no problem using tear gas on children in Waco.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Let a few of the crying liberal lunactics experience one of their loved ones being murdered or raped by one of the thugs that makes it onto U.S. soil and then the azzes will be crying that President Trump didn't do enough!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let a few of the crying liberal lunactics experience one of their loved ones being murdered or raped by one of the thugs that makes it onto U.S. soil and then the azzes will be crying that President Trump didn't do enough!

They don't care!  The sort of person who would drag her toddler to the front of a line to get tear gassed is the sort of person who would applaud his/her own personal sacrifice as a way to get moral superiority over you.  Example:  Cindy Sheehan.

One would think they would learn concern when it's their own flesh, but nope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

They don't care!  The sort of person who would drag her toddler to the front of a line to get tear gassed is the sort of person who would applaud his/her own personal sacrifice as a way to get moral superiority over you.  Example:  Cindy Sheehan.

One would think they would learn concern when it's their own flesh, but nope.

I DO NOT understand why people would take their children on a trek like this. Of course, maybe what they say is true.... that it is dangerous at home. But they, for the most part, refused refugee status in Mexico. That casts doubt on their claims.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Janet Reno had no problem using tear gas on children in Waco.

You mean she didn't mind setting them on fire.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You mean she didn't mind setting them on fire.

Same thing if you leave it to a government drone. 

The tear gas at Waco was nothing like this tear gas, if I understand it correctly.  IIRC, the tear gas in Waco was flammable.
I will NOT comply.