Author Topic: Pelosi: Trump’s ‘Bigoted Ban’ on Transgenders in the Armed Forces ‘Weakens Our Military Readiness’  (Read 332 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Either she's totally flipped, or she's on some really heavy mind-altering drugs.  It almost seems at times, she doesn't think things through before she speaks.

Pelosi: Trump’s ‘Bigoted Ban’ on Transgenders in the Armed Forces ‘Weakens Our Military Readiness’

(CNSNews.com) - House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) put out a statement on Saturday criticizing President Donald Trump’s move to ask the Supreme Court to uphold his ban on some transgenders serving in the military and said that Trump’s ban “weakens our military readiness and our country.”

“This bigoted ban weakens our military readiness and our country, and shows this president’s stunning lack of loyalty to those who risk all to defend our freedoms,” Pelosi said.

U.S. District Courts in California, Washington state and the District of Columbia have issued injunctions blocking the Trump Defense Department’s policy from taking effect and the San Francisco-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit has already heard arguments in a case against the policy. On Friday, the U.S. Justice Department filed a petition for a writ of certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court asking the court to take up the cases immediately.

Trump first announced the policy on July 26 ,2017.........

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/pelosi-trumps-bigoted-ban-transgenders-armed-forces-weakens-our
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I wouldn't call a person ready for military service when they can't even figure out what sex they are.  Someone so confused and focused on emotions, surgeries and counseling cannot be ready to protect and defend this nation.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.