Author Topic: Trump on dire warnings in climate report: ‘I don’t believe it’  (Read 24705 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh, don't bet on it, @sneakypete.  But, it's not Hoodat showing the ignorance.

@Sanguine

Was that a confession?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Was that a confession?

From you?  Maybe.

Pete, if you go back and re-read, you will see that @Hoodat was not saying what you seemed to think he was saying.  He was referring to something else.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They'll wake up when it hits them in their pockets.  Just like those protesting in France.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46437904
They haven't woken up in Germany yet, after drowning the citizens under the debt and soaring energy bills of 'green energy' the people still worship Gaia over common sense. My cousin, an intelligent woman you would think being highly educated and a Gastroenterologist, is still a devout Gaia worshiper and green energy fanatic despite all the proof that it has failed to achieve any reliability or even break even for all it's expense. Oh, and she like sooo many in Germany believe Trump is going to destroy everyone by starting  WWIII, she almost always says this to my mother when she calls. I have told my mother to respond with "well Germany has had two tries so far, it's Americas turn now", I said that oughta shut her up!

Offline Hoodat

My German neighbor would lecture me with all this Euro-green crap.  Then later I would see her jump behind the wheel of one of her two SUVs and drive it to the top of her 75 ft driveway to collect the mail from her mailbox.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
From you?  Maybe.

Pete, if you go back and re-read, you will see that @Hoodat was not saying what you seemed to think he was saying.  He was referring to something else.

@Sanguine

Ok,if you say so I will take your word for it,but when I went back and read it again,it looked the same to me as before.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DB

@Sanguine

Ok,if you say so I will take your word for it,but when I went back and read it again,it looked the same to me as before.

Well... Hoodat is simply using Dexter's consensus logic against him... And that should be obvious...

Offline libertybele

If the vast majority of the scientists were conservative I would still believe them. It's more about the sheer number of scientists that believe one thing rather than the other.

Ah, but based on the preponderance of the evidence ... they have NONE!   22222frying pan
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.