Author Topic: Morning Joe's 'Non-Partisan' Guest Calls on Military to Disobey Trump Border Orders  (Read 463 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Morning Joe's 'Non-Partisan' Guest Calls on Military to Disobey Trump Border Orders

By Mark Finkelstein | November 26, 2018 8:31 AM EST

One of NewsBusters' classification categories is "Covert Liberal Activists," and my antennae immediately went up when Lauren Leader was introduced on today's Morning Joe as "co-founder and CEO of All In Together, "a non-partisan, women's civic and political organization."

It didn't take much digging to determine that "non-partisan" Leader and her All In Together sidekicks are liberals.

The topic of the opening segment was the chaotic border-crossing attempts yesterday, and President Trump's authorization to use force, lethal if necessary, to prevent illegal entry. Of all the panelists, including steadfast liberals like Mike Barnicle and John Heilemann, "non-partisan" Leader was the most impassioned in her condemnation of President Trump. Not surprising given that she had already, via tweet, accused Trump of an "atrocity" in the matter.

Leader then took matters an astounding step further, calling on the military, and in particular Defense Secretary Gen. James Mattis, to disobey the orders of the Commander-in-Chief:

"We are not a military dictatorship. And the military does have a certain level of independence. He is the Commander-in-Chief, but the military also does have authority to decide for themselves whether there are moral lines that they will or will not cross. And I hope [Mattis] will stand up and absolutely refuse to enforce these illegal actions."

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2018/11/26/morning-joes-non-partisan-guest-calls-military-disobey-trump-0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

I don’t mind bias nor partisanship.

My problem comes from a so called, self declared, non partisan, unbiased, middle of the roader taking clear political positions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The idiot does not know what a military court-martial comprises to make that suggestion.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online goatprairie

Geraldo Rivera went berserk on The Five this afternoon almost breaking down in tears while fairly shouting out his disgust at tear gas being used at the border on the invaders.
Somebody should have hosed down Geraldo.