Author Topic: Senator-elect Mitt Romney to hold fundraiser for new leadership PAC  (Read 537 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900043588/report-senator-elect-mitt-romney-to-hold-fundraiser-for-new-leadership-pac.html

SALT LAKE CITY — Senator-elect Mitt Romney already has plans to hold a fundraiser in next week for his newly formed political action committee.

The Utah Republican is hosting the event Tuesday night in Washington for his new Believe in America PAC, according to Politico. The fundraiser would be the PAC’s first.

Attendees are reportedly being asked to donate $5,000.

Michael McCollum Adams and Lauren Hamel, both of whom served as top fundraisers for outgoing House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., are organizing the event, according to Politico. Ryan was Romney's' running mate in the 2012 presidential election.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Senator-elect Mitt Romney to hold fundraiser for new leadership PAC
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 05:53:01 am »
Oh boy! Starting a PAC even before he moved into his office. Wonder what he is up to....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 03:55:24 pm »
What's the name of the PAC going to be,"The Girly-Man Pac"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 04:15:24 pm »
Who will they back for the 2020 (loss)

--Ryan
--Rominee himself

--Flake

--Sasse

--Kasich

--Jeb Bush

--Marco Rubio
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 05:55:07 pm »
I think he's more interested in forming a "Resist Trump" bloc in the Senate right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 06:38:54 pm »
Who will they back for the 2020 (loss)

--Ryan
--Rominee himself

--Flake

--Sasse

--Kasich

--Jeb Bush

--Marco Rubio

I've lost much respect for this clown.  Sounds to me like he's going to challenge Trump in 2020 which will do nothing more than hand the DEMS the oval office.  Idiot!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 06:45:14 pm »
I've lost much respect for this clown.  Sounds to me like he's going to challenge Trump in 2020 which will do nothing more than hand the DEMS the oval office.  Idiot!

He intends to cram a stick in Trump's bicycle spokes between now and then.  "Resist."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2018, 06:49:08 pm »
He intends to cram a stick in Trump's bicycle spokes between now and then.  "Resist."

Time to start phoning and emailing our elected officials to support this President rather then play footsies with the leftist mental midget liberals.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2018, 06:55:59 pm »
Time to start phoning and emailing our elected officials to support this President rather then play footsies with the leftist mental midget liberals.

I agree.  It would be nice if the GOP has our back on this, but they don't.  A side effect of McConnell's successful purge of conservatives from the Party and the destruction of the TEA Party movement.  Way to go, Turtle!  I'll bet your Bosses are very proud.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2018, 03:21:18 am »
I agree.  It would be nice if the GOP has our back on this, but they don't.  A side effect of McConnell's successful purge of conservatives from the Party and the destruction of the TEA Party movement.  Way to go, Turtle!  I'll bet your Bosses are very proud.

@Cyber Liberty

The GOP hasn't had our back since Reagan was in office,and even then it was only because his victory came as a surprise to them and it took a while for them to adapt.

Sound familiar?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2018, 03:27:00 am »

He won't be able to do shit. All of the RINO deadwood was purged or died and the new blood are Trumpier than Trump. He will be an one man band of idiocy.