Author Topic: University Of Manitoba Releases Op Ed: “It’s Not OK To Be White”  (Read 664 times)

rangerrebew

University Of Manitoba Releases Op Ed: “It’s Not OK To Be White”

Steven Ahle November 25, 2018

A student by the name of  Jacob Singleton wrote an op ed in the university newspaper title, “It’s Not Ok to Be White.” But , he evidently thinks it’s right to be an imbecile. He goes into a long treatise about why being white is evil and being anything else makes you superior. Five will get you ten that this guy is white. It’s racist for someone white to promote themselves but not so for anyone else.

From The Gateway Pundit

“It’s Not Ok To Be White,” where the author, Jacob Singleton, claims “The white race is not founded in biology” but “Rather, white identity is exclusively used as a means of obtaining an advantage over another group.” Singleton cites a “white studies historian,” David Roediger, who says “It is not merely that whiteness is oppressive and false; it is that whiteness is nothing but oppressive and false.”

https://steadfastandloyal.com/social-issues/university-of-manitoba/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Woman%20Serves%20Three%20Months%20for%20Possession%20of%20Cotton%20Candy

Oceander

I assume the Canadian human rights commission will be prosecuting this little racist.  After all, if he had written that blackness, or any other ethnic-related characteristic, was founded solely in the politics of exclusion, he’d be prosecuted immediately.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't wait to see the reaction when this little retard writes that there should be no scores when the school teams compete because competition is bad.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

I assume the Canadian human rights commission will be prosecuting this little racist.  After all, if he had written that blackness, or any other ethnic-related characteristic, was founded solely in the politics of exclusion, he’d be prosecuted immediately.

Funny how these things happen in one of the whitest countries on the planet.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Funny how these things happen in one of the whitest countries on the planet.

@dfwgator

You clearly ain't seen their basketball team,or tried to read their names.

Can't wait for some cracka to sue the university for recruiting black players over white players.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Can't wait until this stupid 'cracker' gets his ass kicked on the street by a bunch of 'not White' dudes, based on what he wrote. While they are punching and kicking him they will say, "Hey man, we're just agreeing with you!"

These anti-White, White people, always think that what they say does not apply to them, or their children, families, and friends, somehow. Do they not realize the racial violence they are promoting. Racism is destructive to society no matter who it is directed toward. Guys like this are either isolated morons, or they are intentionally trying to stir up social chaos. The first poster on this thread is correct. Racist White people who 'hate' other White people are still racists. They shouldn't get some kind of 'free pass'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That kid is a hosehead.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.