Author Topic: Melania Trump Unveils the 2018 White House Christmas Decorations, and They’re Straight Out of Gilead  (Read 4845 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

then it’s a free for all to see who can post the most negative fake articles supporting the original fake, lying article. Cue @edpc

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,342583.msg1860347.html#msg1860347

Oh, the irony @aligncare....

Call em as I see em.   wink777:silly:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I’ve always wanted a Christmas tree.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline aligncare

An early use of red at Christmas were the apples on the paradise tree. They represented the fall of Adam. Red is also the color of Holly berries, which is said to represent the blood of Jesus when he died on the cross. Red is also the color of Bishops robes.

In 2004, Pope John Paul called the Christmas tree a symbol of Christ. This very ancient custom, he said, exalts the value of life, as in winter what is evergreen becomes a sign of undying life, and it reminds Christians of the "tree of life" of Genesis 2:9, an image of Christ, the supreme gift of God to humanity.

But, to some grinches here politifact knows best. The Red Tree theme was challenged by politifact because, well, Mrs. Trump made the selection.

By the way, in 2016 Christmas trees were tinted every color imaginable, including red, and were all the rage: https://www.today.com/home/colorful-real-christmas-trees-t105764

But, that was before Mrs. Trump made the selection and politifact made the challenge...because, well, Mrs. Trump made the selection.

Offline Frank Cannon

Slovenia is beautiful, at least what we saw of it from the train (we were traveling from Zagreb to Salzburg, as I recall). I'd like to go back.

Well if you go over there bring back a bunch more of these RBF hot chicks like Melania. We could use more of them.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
An early use of red at Christmas were the apples on the paradise tree. They represented the fall of Adam. Red is also the color of Holly berries, which is said to represent the blood of Jesus when he died on the cross. Red is also the color of Bishops robes.

In 2004, Pope John Paul called the Christmas tree a symbol of Christ. This very ancient custom, he said, exalts the value of life, as in winter what is evergreen becomes a sign of undying life, and it reminds Christians of the "tree of life" of Genesis 2:9, an image of Christ, the supreme gift of God to humanity.

But, to some grinches here politifact knows best. The Red Tree theme was challenged by politifact because, well, Mrs. Trump made the selection.

By the way, in 2016 Christmas trees were tinted every color imaginable, including red, and were all the rage: https://www.today.com/home/colorful-real-christmas-trees-t105764

But, that was before Mrs. Trump made the selection and politifact made the challenge...because, well, Mrs. Trump made the selection.

No, it was challenged because 1) trees weren't traditionally dyed red, even in eastern Europe, and 2) because Mrs. Trump isn't from eastern Europe.

Offline Frank Cannon

No, it was challenged because 1) trees weren't traditionally dyed ...

I think any time you cut down a tree it traditionally dyes.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline RoosGirl

Actually, I read somewhere that the first Christmas tree in eastern Europe was crafted from cranberries and cardinal feathers, so you're probably right.  Besides, everyone knows that every meme on the internet is correct.

:silly:

Offline edpc

Well if you go over there bring back a bunch more of these RBF hot chicks like Melania. We could use more of them.

It’s the make up artists, stylists,  and plastic surgeons you want to import, so this....

Will eventually become this.....

Offline Frank Cannon

It’s the make up artists, stylists,  and plastic surgeons you want to import, so this....

Will eventually become this.....

Um......they both look hot dude. Hell, the strong eyebrow is now in fashion so young Melania would be a score.

Offline edpc

Um......they both look hot dude.

She was hot for communist Yugoslavia, but meh everywhere else, until she got work done. Same goes for Ivanka. She was fairly average, with a large nose, before the NYC cutters worked their magic.

Offline Frank Cannon

She was hot for communist Yugoslavia, but meh everywhere else, until she got work done. Same goes for Ivanka. She was fairly average, with a large nose, before the NYC cutters worked their magic.

Yeah. Let's see who we had for hot at that time in the US....

Wow. What heady days. So much better than the Eastern Block.