Author Topic: Is Bernie Sanders About To Go Back To Being A Democrat?  (Read 327 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Is Bernie Sanders About To Go Back To Being A Democrat?
« on: November 26, 2018, 09:15:24 pm »
Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, who is officially an "Independent," though he caucuses only with Democrats, is considering running a second time for the Democratic presidential nomination, this time in 2020 — but he'll have to switch parties to do it, and neither he nor Democrats are sold on the idea.

Speaking to New York Magazine over the weekend, Bernie, who appears to have quite the opinion of himself, referred to himself as America's best chance of making firm strides into the future, and, according to the piece's author, believes himself to be the country's second most influential politician (the first is never named, but is probably Donald Trump).

"[H]e’s pretty certain he’s already the country’s second-most-important politician, and the logic for running in 2020 is obvious to him: His ideas are the best for the country, a majority of Americans will agree once they’re exposed to them, no other national politician has proved to be as uncompromised or effective a messenger of his platform as he is, and no one else seems better positioned to actually win," New York Magazine reports.

“If there’s somebody else who appears who can, for whatever reason, do a better job than me, I’ll work my ass off to elect him or her,” Bernie says. But “if it turns out that I am the best candidate to beat Donald Trump, then I will probably run.”

Right now, Sanders firmly believes there's no better candidate to beat Donald Trump.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38701/bernie-sanders-about-go-back-being-democrat-emily-zanotti
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: Is Bernie Sanders About To Go Back To Being A Democrat?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 09:23:07 pm »
They're not going to let him run again. The Democratic Nazi Committee has decided that only consistent and avowed Democrats can run in their primaries. Bernie is no longer qualified.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates