Author Topic: Ann Coulter suggests she should have voted for Hillary: ‘Might have gotten a wall’  (Read 2193 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ann who must be selling a book.  Ann who is all about Ann.  Ann who is irrelevant to real life.

THAT Ann.  happy77

Ohhhh!  That one!  Along with all the other Anns and Freds and Thomases who are irrelevant to real life... happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
"
We've been in the midst of an active coup since 2016. 

I agree.  And the migrant caravans are part of it, funded by those with an active interest in "resistance".  Coulter's likely right that if Clinton were President we wouldn't be seeing these organized attempts to breach the border. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I agree.  And the migrant caravans are part of it, funded by those with an active interest in "resistance".  Coulter's likely right that if Clinton were President we wouldn't be seeing these organized attempts to breach the border.

Kewl!  We agree on something! 

We might not see the column of invaders we're seeing televised now, but there will be a crapton of border jumping anyway.  The MSM will simply refuse to cover it, the same way "homelessness" vanished for the eight years of Obastard's Reign of Terror.

Glad to be in sincere agreement (no sarcasm) today.   :beer:  I hope you don't feel the need to re-asses your view because of that...lol
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
These groups were also families.  The Catholic Bishops across the country received federal government money to house, feed, instruct in getting a job, give health care, etc., to these groups and it was done in our area.  When a crack down was done on illegal immigrants, leaflets were passed out in Catholic churches not to turn in any illegal immigrants and to help them. I saved one of those sheets because I couldn't believe the church was asking people to break the law.  It is my opinion that would be breaking the law, not the opinion of the Catholic church.

You can continue to "help" people until there is not enough food in this country to feed them - then, what?
Not just the Catholics, dear.

and

https://cis.org/Religious-Agencies-and-Refugee-Resettlement

Seems the Lutherans got more....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't think it would have mattered.  What State is her residence?  If it's a deep blue state her vote doesn't mean schitt.

Last I heard she was an Upper East Side resident and regular on the cocktail party circuit guzzling Chardonnay and Marlboro Lights. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Last I heard she was an Upper East Side resident and regular on the cocktail party circuit guzzling Chardonnay and Marlboro Lights.

Hoping to get one of her Regnery screeds optioned for a Jason Bourne film.

If she'd sober up she'd realize she's on the wrong side of that fence unless the rewrite slugs change all the players from party to party.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com