Author Topic: Ann Coulter suggests she should have voted for Hillary: ‘Might have gotten a wall’  (Read 2198 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Ann Coulter has suggested that she and others should have perhaps voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election given the former Secretary of State’s recent comments supporting stricter migration policies.

Coulter retweeted an Axios post that said: “Hillary Clinton told the Guardian that Europe ‘needs to get a handle on migration’ and that leaders must send a message that ‘we are not going to be able to continue to provide refuge and support.’”

The conservative pundit then added the comment, “Maybe we should have voted for her. Might have gotten a wall.”

Read more here https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/11/24/ann-coulter-suggests-she-should-have-voted-for-hillary-might-have-gotten-a-wall/23599282/
I stand with Roosgirl.

Oceander

I rather doubt she meant it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Maybe she does.  Its been a struggle for her since she pushed Trump for election.  Immigration is her thing. illegal Immigration has nearly doubled.  We have one caravan coming after another.  Never happened before.

I doubt she would vote for Clinton but I think her message is that Trump has not delivered what she promoted.  Anne Coulter used to be someone Conservatives listened to. 

This spending bill cannot go through without wall and border security.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I rather doubt she meant it.

I don't think it would have mattered.  What State is her residence?  If it's a deep blue state her vote doesn't mean schitt.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Maybe she does.  Its been a struggle for her since she pushed Trump for election.  Immigration is her thing. illegal Immigration has nearly doubled.  We have one caravan coming after another.  Never happened before.

I doubt she would vote for Clinton but I think her message is that Trump has not delivered what she promoted.  Anne Coulter used to be someone Conservatives listened to. 

There is a difference between illegal immigration and migration/asylum.  I haven't looked up the stats to see how many in each category have come in since Trump took office.  Is there really a legitimate way to track everyone?  I doubt it.  If so, those given a court date who don't show up and disappear onto our streets, would be rounded up for failure to appear.

I do know that Bammy allowed and in fact brought in 'caravans' (bus loads) of teenagers and placed them in various different areas around the country.  Since they were considered 'displaced' they were not counted among those entering here illegally.  Money was given to various different organization to take in these 'displaced' people and most of them should be reaching voting age.

Like him or not, Trump is right now fighting to keep the latest 'caravan' out of this country and tried to implement new asylum law and the liberal (Bammy judges) courts overruled him.  Another issue he's fighting.

As for the wall, Congress has not accommodated his agenda.  Perhaps rather than Coulter throwing punches at a President who is  fighting against mass migration and illegal immigration, she should name names of those Congressmen  who refuse to help this President.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Coulter is just butt-hurt :P
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Chosen Daughter

There is a difference between illegal immigration and migration/asylum.  I haven't looked up the stats to see how many in each category have come in since Trump took office.  Is there really a legitimate way to track everyone?  I doubt it.  If so, those given a court date who don't show up and disappear onto our streets, would be rounded up for failure to appear.

I do know that Bammy allowed and in fact brought in 'caravans' (bus loads) of teenagers and placed them in various different areas around the country.  Since they were considered 'displaced' they were not counted among those entering here illegally.  Money was given to various different organization to take in these 'displaced' people and most of them should be reaching voting age.

Like him or not, Trump is right now fighting to keep the latest 'caravan' out of this country and tried to implement new asylum law and the liberal (Bammy judges) courts overruled him.  Another issue he's fighting.

As for the wall, Congress has not accommodated his agenda.  Perhaps rather than Coulter throwing punches at a President who is  fighting against mass migration and illegal immigration, she should name names of those Congressmen  who refuse to help this President.

I agree she should be calling out Congress.  I also agree that Trump is trying to keep these illegal immigrants out.  But he has the authority to stop it right now.  He doesn't need Congress.  Coulter has said so also.  So that is her position, and it is mine also.  Stop it.  Do it now.  The Constitution gives him the authority.  And more effective than a wall would be an end to the gravy train that brings them.  An end to birth right citizenship too.  Misinterpretation of the law!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VToXd8rJik

BTW An illegal immigrant woman with two small children made it to America today.  She scaled the wall and fell.  She impaled herself on a piece of steel.  Now we have her medical bills to pay.  We have her children to care for also.

Anne Coulter President Trump doesn't need Congress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VToXd8rJik
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 06:27:41 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I agree she should be calling out Congress.  I also agree that Trump is trying to keep these illegal immigrants out.  But he has the authority to stop it right now.  He doesn't need Congress.  Coulter has said so also.  So that is her position, and it is mine also.  Stop it.  Do it now.  The Constitution gives him the authority.  And more effective than a wall would be an end to the gravy train that brings them.  An end to birth right citizenship too.  Misinterpretation of the law!

There is a Refugee 'treaty' that's been in place since 1951 that the US is obligated to comply with.  Again, Trump tried to sign a new stricter asylum law, but was refuted by a liberal judge. 

While I feel exactly the way that you do as far as birthright citizenship, etc., this is an on going issue that has been disputed.  The liberal courts would certainly tie his hands. 

And then we've got all the DACA recipients waiting in the wings. Judges have ruled against Trump on that as well.

So... we have an invasion from within and an invasion from outside.   

President Trump needs ALL of our support and prayers.  He's in a tough spot.  If the liberal judges wouldn't tie his hands, he'd have made progress long ago.  Interesting that Clinton is now telling Europe that they need to get a grip on migration.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

There is a Refugee 'treaty' that's been in place since 1951 that the US is obligated to comply with.  Again, Trump tried to sign a new stricter asylum law, but was refuted by a liberal judge. 

While I feel exactly the way that you do as far as birthright citizenship, etc., this is an on going issue that has been disputed.  The liberal courts would certainly tie his hands. 

And then we've got all the DACA recipients waiting in the wings. Judges have ruled against Trump on that as well.

President Trump needs ALL of our support and prayers.  He's in a tough spot.  If the liberal judges wouldn't tie his hands, he'd have made progress long ago.  Interesting that Clinton is now telling Europe that they need to get a grip on migration.

I know that you know these are not refugee's.  They are people coming for better jobs.  It is an invasion.  Trump has the Constitutional authority to stop it.  There is no possible way with the numbers of people in Tijuana to  process asylum or even determine refugee status for these people.  They are not here individually.  You tell me what makes these people refugee's?  How do we determine that with a caravan of thousand of people?

You can't be bound by a refugee treaty if refugee has not been established.

This is quite interesting.  Israel view of what invasion is.

According to this <a href=http://dictionary.reference.com/ target=blank>Dictionary[/url] the word invasion is defined as follows:

1. An act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.

2. The entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.

3. Entrance as if to take possession or overrun: the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.

4. Infringement by intrusion.

When using the word invasion in relation to a sovereign country, the first of the definitions would be the most applicable. Any situation where a sufficient number of individuals gather with an intent to cross into a chosen country as an organized mob or set of mobs at one or more locations against the will or desire and without permission or required documents, that constitutes an invasions of that country. When those choosing to illegally rush the border of a sovereign country with the intent to occupy areas of the country and demand they be allowed to assume the sovereign power over parts or all of the victim country, that constitutes an invasion.

The planned mass protest of people trespassing across the Israeli borders from all sides with the intent to remain and occupy Jerusalem and other areas of Israel until Israel surrenders control over any areas these trespassers are able to occupy, that is an invasion with malicious intents. Should a similar provocation be perpetrated against any other country on Earth they would respond using any and all levels of resistance up to and including violently repelling the invaders and shooting them where passive or nonlethal means prove inadequate. But I am willing to bet that such rights to defend their border against violation by mass waves of people with nefarious and possibly violent intent will be denied Israel. Then should Israel find it necessary to use even nonlethal force to prevent the violations of their border and it leads to even the slightest of injuries to the invaders, Israel will be roundly condemned by the United Nations, many of the European Governments, European Union Foreign Policy Chief Catherine Ashton, Russia, the Arab League, and an almost endless list of other notables. In the end much of the world will demand of Israel with a unified voice that Israel surrenders Eastern Jerusalem including all of the Old City, the Temple Mount, the Western Wall and entire Kotel areas, while also removing every single Jew living in these areas in order to make the areas acceptable and meeting the demands of the Arab Muslims.

Knowing what the reaction of the world will likely be in response to the infiltration of the Israeli borders by the “Global March on Jerusalem”, the IDF has invested time and training in crowd control methods and nonlethal methods for denial of passage or entry at the border specifically to handle the worst case scenario while hoping that the numbers will be sufficiently small making overt use of force unnecessary. The Israeli government has already notified all the countries with which she shares a border of their intent to defend their border against breaching by any and all means that may become necessitated by the condition and size of the threat. Israel has requested for her neighbors to supply assistance and offering to coordinate efforts should any neighboring country wish to avail themselves of the offer. Somehow I have severe reservations when it comes to expecting any assistance, let alone coordination, from any of the neighboring countries. I fully expect that along the Israel Gaza and Egyptian borders to have assistance supplied by Hamas and other terror groups to facilitate breaches of the Israeli border by any numbers who arrive with the intent of entering Israel. The same can be expected on the Israeli northern border where the Hezballah controlled Lebanese government and military to also assist those hoping to invade Israel providing their numbers are sufficient to make serious problems for the Israeli defensive forces. The Israeli border with Syria is most likely to have no forces to either prevent or assist with the intents to make a mass crossing of the border as much of the military in Syria is busy murdering the Syrian citizenry. The one border which will likely be the quietest will be the Israeli border with Jordan. With the Jordan River forming this border, all crossings will, by necessity, be attempted at one of the bridges. This will allow for an effective defense for the border.

All things considered, my hope is that the numbers who attempt to actually breach the Israeli border are insufficient to make things overly difficult. The chatter around the Global March on Jerusalem has claimed to have as many as two million people who have made their intention known to play their part in this invasion of a sovereign country. We heard of numbers approaching a half a million protesters who were going to cross into Israel for Naqba Day last year and only hundreds, if that many, actually were found at the border attempting to cross the border. If the percentage between predicted and actual remains similar there could be as many as perhaps two thousand “activists” on hand at all border points combined this Friday. Such numbers would be a relief in many ways, especially if this renders the efforts muted and easily handled by the Israeli security forces. Minimal violence, injuries or casualties resulting from the Global March on Jerusalem would be preferable as it would remove any situation where Israel could be vilified and be accused of using nonproportional force against simple unarmed protesters. There would be no mention of the challenge to breach the border of a sovereign nation, just the use of nonproportional force by Israeli defenders. Some things in this world are so predictable, yet time and again the news anchors’ reports of the damning accusations against Israeli defensive efforts replete with gasping breathlessness in order to transmit the seriousness and extent of their complete and total shock and astonishment at the actually very predictable events.

Beyond the Cusp

https://beyondthecusp.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/what-constitutes-an-invasion/

I am praying.  I am praying for America.  I pray that Trump makes the right decisions otherwise he establishes a new pattern of immigration abuse that we will be bound to.  Just as a decision is made in court and it becomes established law.

And I am going to say this as a friend @libertybele; your post sounds much like defeat.  You have surrendered to liberal judges.  You have given them authority over Commander in Chief.  If you believe the battle is over we might as well roll over and give the liberals complete authority over our nation.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 07:15:05 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Victoria33

Is there really a legitimate way to track everyone?  I doubt it.  I do know that Bammy allowed and in fact brought in 'caravans' (bus loads) of teenagers and placed them in various different areas around the country.  Since they were considered 'displaced' they were not counted among those entering here illegally.  Money was given to various different organization to take in these 'displaced' people and most of them should be reaching voting age.

These groups were also families.  The Catholic Bishops across the country received federal government money to house, feed, instruct in getting a job, give health care, etc., to these groups and it was done in our area.  When a crack down was done on illegal immigrants, leaflets were passed out in Catholic churches not to turn in any illegal immigrants and to help them. I saved one of those sheets because I couldn't believe the church was asking people to break the law.  It is my opinion that would be breaking the law, not the opinion of the Catholic church.

You can continue to "help" people until there is not enough food in this country to feed them - then, what?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Maybe she does. Its been a struggle for her since she pushed Trump for election.  Immigration is her thing. illegal Immigration has nearly doubled.  We have one caravan coming after another.  Never happened before.

"Maybe she does"?  @Chosen Daughter

How can anybody try to have a serious conversation with you if even consider that for a second?

Not me.

We've been in the midst of an active coup since 2016.  The American mainstream media is worse than TASS when it comes to advancing a Socialist agenda.

Clinton was supposed to win.   The 2nd Amendment should have been history by now.  Single payer should be the Law of the Land.

And you're, for some ungodly reason, suggesting that maybe, just maybe, Hillary Clinton wants to stop unfettered immigration?

Since at least 2006, their plan has been to deliver X amount of refugees to swing State or Red State counties that control the electorate.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I know that you know these are not refugee's.  They are people coming for better jobs.  It is an invasion.  Trump has the Constitutional authority to stop it.  There is no possible way with the numbers of people in Tijuana to  process asylum or even determine refugee status for these people.  They are not here individually.  You tell me what makes these people refugee's?  How do we determine that with a caravan of thousand of people?

You can't be bound by a refugee treaty if refugee has not been established.

@Chosen Daughter I am in no way stating to give up or surrender to the situation and did not intend to come across that way.  I was merely pointing out what President Trump is up against.  Again; he is fighting on 3 fronts; the U.N., Mexico and US liberals.  US liberals not only include the leftists in this country but those in Congress and judges. This issue may go all the way to the Supreme Court, but The Supreme Court's function is to rule on the Constitutionality of existing law.  They cannot (or at least shouldn't) rewrite law.  Treaties are ratified and voted on by Congress.  The president cannot enter into treaties by himself.

From my understanding it is the UN that is determining refugee status; under the treaty no one with a criminal background or those who are unruly would be considered a refugee.  Those being held are being 'processed' after they apply for refugee status.  Our troops were called in not just to temporarily protect the border but to assist in the process.  Once refugee status is approved, the UN then determines where they are placed.  Most want to apply for asylum in the U.S.

That is what Trump is fighting. He doesn't want them coming here.  He attempted in creating stricter refugee laws and that bill was shot down by a liberal judge. Again, the president cannot enter into treaties without the consent of Congress and I believe that is what the argument is. 

You might want to take a look at the The 1951 Refugee Convention; (link below) a legal document that was ratified by 145 State parties, including the U.S. and what determines refugee status, etc.  It is my understanding, that there is no governing body to enforce, nor can the UN enforce this.  President Trump is in a very difficult position.  So far he is standing his ground and saying 'no'.   He needs EVERYONE's support, but we have the NT's, the liberal leftists, and other countries, including Mexico, that don't want these people either.

Didn't Trump suggest pulling out of the UN??  This is one good reason to.

https://www.unhcr.org/en-us/3b66c2aa10

Offline goodwithagun

Please. Ann is a smart woman with hours and hours of public speaking experience and interview experience. She doesn’t say what she doesn’t mean.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
"Maybe she does"?  @Chosen Daughter

How can anybody try to have a serious conversation with you if even consider that for a second?

Not me.

We've been in the midst of an active coup since 2016.  The American mainstream media is worse than TASS when it comes to advancing a Socialist agenda.

Clinton was supposed to win.   The 2nd Amendment should have been history by now.  Single payer should be the Law of the Land.

And you're, for some ungodly reason, suggesting that maybe, just maybe, Hillary Clinton wants to stop unfettered immigration?

Since at least 2006, their plan has been to deliver X amount of refugees to swing State or Red State counties that control the electorate.

:amen:  Exactly!   

Offline Chosen Daughter

Please. Ann is a smart woman with hours and hours of public speaking experience and interview experience. She doesn’t say what she doesn’t mean.

She is playing Trump.  Letting him know the dissatisfaction.  Anne Coulter would never vote for Hillary.

Offline goodwithagun

She is playing Trump.  Letting him know the dissatisfaction.  Anne Coulter would never vote for Hillary.

Also, she’s Milo  :rolling:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mirraflake

Yep, I took her comment as tongue in cheek sarcasm.

@Chosen Daughter

Offline DB

@Chosen Daughter

Ann sarcastic?

LOL!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Ok...bottom line IMHO, this really isn't the time for sarcasm...we are being invaded.  She could put her air time to better use.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Ok...bottom line IMHO, this really isn't the time for sarcasm...we are being invaded.  She could put her air time to better use.

She's made a fortune by making more entertaining, outrageous statements than others.

She's angling for the spotlight and another multi million dollar book advance 1st and foremost.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Full Nelson

she knows how to get attention.

Offline Hoodat

Gee, Ann.  What did you expect when you chose to back the candidate who supported touckback amnesty in the last election?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@Chosen Daughter

I agree.  Any comment like that gets blown way out of proportion, especially by NTers and the Left.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline musiclady

Ann who?

Ann who must be selling a book.  Ann who is all about Ann.  Ann who is irrelevant to real life.

THAT Ann.  happy77
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.