Author Topic: Chicago alderman tries to explain why his intern was the hospital mass shooter who killed a doc and  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

November 23, 2018
Chicago alderman tries to explain why his intern was the hospital mass shooter who killed a doc and a cop
By Thomas Lifson

It's bad enough that four people died in a mass shooting incident at Chicago's Mercy Hospital last Monday.  In addition to the perp, "[t]he victims were identified as Dr. Tamara O'Neal and Chicago police officer Samuel Jimenez.  A pharmaceutical assistant was also shot and killed."

"He had a very, very pleasant personality," Maldonado said of Juan Lopez, noting that his internship lasted for about eight weeks in either 2016 or 2017.

No written records of the internship?

Alderman Maldonado goes for the Sgt. Schultz defense: "I know nothing!"

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/chicago_alderman_tries_to_explain_why_his_intern_was_the_hospital_mass_shooter_who_killed_a_doc_and_a_cop.html#ixzz5Xgpkqzlb

Oceander

I’m not entirely sure what being an intern in 2016 or 2017 has to do with connecting the alderman to the shooting. 

Is the author claiming that the alderman has some sort of responsibility for the shooting?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
November 23, 2018
Chicago alderman tries to explain why his intern was the hospital mass shooter who killed a doc and a cop
By Thomas Lifson

It's bad enough that four people died in a mass shooting incident at Chicago's Mercy Hospital last Monday.  In addition to the perp, "[t]he victims were identified as Dr. Tamara O'Neal and Chicago police officer Samuel Jimenez.  A pharmaceutical assistant was also shot and killed."

"He had a very, very pleasant personality," Maldonado said of Juan Lopez, noting that his internship lasted for about eight weeks in either 2016 or 2017.

No written records of the internship?

Alderman Maldonado goes for the Sgt. Schultz defense: "I know nothing!"

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/chicago_alderman_tries_to_explain_why_his_intern_was_the_hospital_mass_shooter_who_killed_a_doc_and_a_cop.html#ixzz5Xgpkqzlb

I don't get it. This guy was a temporary flunkie at best. How does this make his former bosses accomplices to murder in any respect?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!