Author Topic: Gunmen attack Chinese consulate in Pakistan's Karachi: sources  (Read 551 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Gunmen attack Chinese consulate in Pakistan's Karachi: sources
« on: November 23, 2018, 07:09:03 am »
Gunmen attack Chinese consulate in Pakistan's Karachi: sources

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Gunmen attacked the Chinese consulate in Pakistan’s southern city of Karachi early on Friday and appeared to have entered a part of it, security sources and media said.

It was unclear if there were any immediate casualties, but a blast and gunshots rang out in the affluent Clifton neighborhood, where the consulate is located, along with those of several other nations.

Read more at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-blast/gunmen-attack-chinese-consulate-in-pakistans-karachi-sources-idUSKCN1NS0AM

Breaking News... this is what happens to all powers who get involved in other nations.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Gunmen attack Chinese consulate in Pakistan's Karachi: sources
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 07:15:05 am »
The Chinese don't play around. Whoever did this has a death wish, not only for them but their families and villages.
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 09:39:04 pm »
China seems to run into these kinds of problems meaning something like their Chinese nationals attacked ever so often.

My understanding is that 2 police officers were killed, I assume they were Pakistani and, 2 of the terrorists were killed. Some stories give a death count of 5, so that might mean 1 more for either side. I do think some stories say 3 of the attackers/terrorists were killed.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 10:25:23 pm »
The Chinese don't play around. Whoever did this has a death wish, not only for them but their families and villages.

Yep.  The chinks will lay waste to those responsible.  Got to give them props for that.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.