Author Topic: Tijuana Police Arrest 34 Caravan Migrants for Drugs, Drunkenness  (Read 515 times)

rangerrebew

Tijuana Police Arrest 34 Caravan Migrants for Drugs, Drunkenness
« on: November 22, 2018, 03:16:24 pm »
Tijuana Police Arrest 34 Caravan Migrants for Drugs, Drunkenness

20 Nov 2018

Local police officers in Tijuana arrested 34 caravan migrants for misdemeanor charges including drug possession and public drunkenness. They were turned over to Mexican immigration authorities.

Through a news release, Tijuana Police revealed that under order from the mayor, they began carrying out various inspections and checkpoints, netting 34 arrests. Some migrants were reportedly in possession of methamphetamine and cocaine.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2018/11/20/tijuana-police-arrest-34-caravan-migrants-for-drugs-drunkenness/

Offline skeeter

Re: Tijuana Police Arrest 34 Caravan Migrants for Drugs, Drunkenness
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 03:21:22 pm »
I'd pony up a healthy donation to the TJ police retirement fund if they'd dispose of these reprobates, in the TJ river maybe, saving us the trouble of eventually putting them up as wards of the state.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 03:24:56 pm »
May I suggest using your nightstick, Officer?

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 03:57:59 pm »
Wow.  34.   That’s what, almost the entire caravan.  Not.  They’d have gotten more arrests for drugs or drunkenness on any American college campus, or American college kids’ spring break baccanal.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 03:59:10 pm by Oceander »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 04:56:36 pm »
Wow.  34.   That’s what, almost the entire caravan.  Not.  They’d have gotten more arrests for drugs or drunkenness on any American college campus, or American college kids’ spring break baccanal.

Oh, maybe they can apply for assylum from the Mexican jail.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.