Author Topic: American 'killed in India by endangered Andamans tribe'  (Read 292 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
American 'killed in India by endangered Andamans tribe'
« on: November 21, 2018, 04:35:44 pm »
American 'killed in India by endangered Andamans tribe'

An American man has been killed by an endangered tribe in India's Andaman and Nicobar islands.

Fishermen who took the man to North Sentinel island say tribespeople shot him with arrows and left his body on the beach.

He has been identified as John Allen Chau, a 27 year old from Alabama.

Read more at: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46286215

There's only 50-150 of these tribes-people whose isolation is protected. Protected too, to shield them from disease.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: American 'killed in India by endangered Andamans tribe'
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 04:50:28 pm »
I read about his earlier. This guy was a fool. He thought he could go to this tribe, which have lived for thousands if not tens of thousands of years as they are, and convert them over to Christianity for their own good. That has to be one of the most condescending, arrogant, causes that I have ever heard of.

I doubt he was doing it for God, or Jesus, or even for the tribe. He was doing for himself. He lusted after the fame that would come if he was successful. And he likely would have brought some disease into the village which would wipe them out. They were right to kill him on the beach and leave him there with no contact. They may be primitive, but they are not fools.

The fishermen who brought him there are being sought by police. They will be charged when they are caught. That island is strictly off-limits and everyone knows it. Now they know why.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 05:18:49 pm »
Inbreeding has to be a serious problem.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 11:46:23 pm »
Talk about having a death wish...