Author Topic: Hawaii Congresswoman Calls Trump 'Saudi Arabia’s Bitch'  (Read 1227 times)

Offline corbe

Hawaii Congresswoman Calls Trump 'Saudi Arabia’s Bitch'
« on: November 21, 2018, 08:06:55 pm »

By Bridget Johnson November 21, 2018

WASHINGTON -- A Hawaii congresswoman referred to President Trump as Saudi Arabia's "bitch" in a tweet today criticizing Trump's Tuesday decision to not punish Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the murder and dismemberment of Jamal Khashoggi.

The CIA reportedly assessed that the murder of the Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was traced back directly to MBS. The CIA reportedly dismissed Trump's earlier suggestion that the hit team that went from Saudi Arabia to Istanbul to kill and dismember Khashoggi, a regime critic who had been living in exile for a year in Virginia, may have been rogue elements disconnected from any official state orders.

"Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!" Trump said in a statement released by the White House on Tuesday.

<..snip..>

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/hawaii-congresswoman-calls-trump-saudi-arabias-bitch/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Hawaii Congresswoman Calls Trump 'Saudi Arabia’s Bitch'
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 08:20:27 pm »
Funny having Syria's Bitch say this.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 08:27:25 pm »
And Trump's the crude one.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 08:31:29 pm »
Trump ain't the one paying $4/gal for gasoline.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jpsb

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 08:39:43 pm »

I like her but she is way off base here. That journalist murder is none of our business. He was not a US citizen and the
crime did not happen on US soil. Plus he was a agent for the terrorist supporting Muslim Brotherhood.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 08:47:16 pm »
I like her but she is way off base here. That journalist murder is none of our business. He was not a US citizen and the
crime did not happen on US soil. Plus he was a agent for the terrorist supporting Muslim Brotherhood.

It is also hypocritical for Turkey to be lecturing us about covering things up.  Can you say 'Armenia'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 08:54:16 pm »
It is also hypocritical for Turkey to be lecturing us about covering things up.  Can you say 'Armenia'?

Good point.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 09:06:22 pm »

By Bridget Johnson November 21, 2018

WASHINGTON -- A Hawaii congresswoman referred to President Trump as Saudi Arabia's "bitch" in a tweet today criticizing Trump's Tuesday decision to not punish Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the murder and dismemberment of Jamal Khashoggi.

The CIA reportedly assessed that the murder of the Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was traced back directly to MBS. The CIA reportedly dismissed Trump's earlier suggestion that the hit team that went from Saudi Arabia to Istanbul to kill and dismember Khashoggi, a regime critic who had been living in exile for a year in Virginia, may have been rogue elements disconnected from any official state orders.

"Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!" Trump said in a statement released by the White House on Tuesday.

<..snip..>

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/hawaii-congresswoman-calls-trump-saudi-arabias-bitch/

Hey @corbe  Hawaiian congresswoman pretty much says it all.  There is an I.Q. test here for anyone seeking office.  It cannot be above 80.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2018, 09:08:35 pm »
Good point.

I think Trump is taking a sane and practical stance on the situation.  The death of that journalist is murky at best.  We may never know what actually happened.

To destroy a profitable and sensible association with Saudi Arabia over this would be stupid.

And Trump ain't stupid.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2018, 09:15:51 pm »
Do y’all not agree that we need to put those shitheads in their place? They were involved in 9/11 and they sponsor other terrorism. I’m tired of their bullshit.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2018, 09:17:24 pm »
More on Assad's Bitch....

Tulsi Gabbard reveals she met Assad in Syria, without informing top Democrats

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/26/tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats

Democrats were silent on Thursday as Tulsi Gabbard, one of the party’s sitting lawmakers in Congress, announced that she had met with Bashar al-Assad during a trip to war-torn Syria and dismissed his entire opposition as “terrorists”.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2018, 09:21:45 pm »
Bernie Sanders Verified account @SenSanders
85,000 children have starved to death during the Saudi-led intervention in Yemen. 
The U.S. should not be part of Saudi Arabia's destructive foreign policy. Congress must end our participation in that war now, and help provide immediate humanitarian aid there to save lives.
3:58 PM - 21 Nov 2018

Mark Young   @MarkYoungTruth
Finish the story @SenSanders  the Saudi’s are working on a U.N. approved action to battle with the rebels that took over the country. And he is the best part, they are backed by Iran, using the cash that you and Obama airdropped to them. You are the reason for this crisis.
4:10 PM - 21 Nov 2018
I'm not convinced there are any "good guys" in the middle east.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2018, 09:22:52 pm »
Do y’all not agree that we need to put those shitheads in their place?

No. We have the closest thing to a moderate running the place making small but significant changes in policy in the last 100 or so years and we are going to jam that up for some foreign national "journalist" being killed? It's a Saudi internal issue. Not an American issue. People like you were running around wanting to bomb the eff out of Iraq and Afghanistan after 911. How did that turn out? Oh yeah. We just had to cut a deal with the GD Taliban to get some peace going. Some regime change we got there after thousands of deaths and billions of dollars.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2018, 09:29:31 pm »
I'm not convinced there are any "good guys" in the middle east.

Ordinary people that just want to live their lives without having to worry about having their heads cut off by extremists or being blown up by the U.S are the good guys.
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2018, 09:31:26 pm »
No. We have the closest thing to a moderate running the place making small but significant changes in policy in the last 100 or so years and we are going to jam that up for some foreign national "journalist" being killed? It's a Saudi internal issue. Not an American issue. People like you were running around wanting to bomb the eff out of Iraq and Afghanistan after 911. How did that turn out? Oh yeah. We just had to cut a deal with the GD Taliban to get some peace going. Some regime change we got there after thousands of deaths and billions of dollars.

I don’t want to bomb them. There are other ways to push them around.
-Socrates

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2018, 09:34:21 pm »
Ordinary people that just want to live their lives without having to worry about having their heads cut off by extremists or being blown up by the U.S are the good guys.
I was referring to the governments and leaders of those nations, which should have been apparent from my post.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2018, 09:38:11 pm »
I don’t want to bomb them. There are other ways to push them around.

Pushing people around is how wars start. All they have to do is start disrupting energy production and the shit will hit the fan. China is our enemy right now and they are a big problem. Let's focus on that and let the Saudis kill each other all they want.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2018, 09:39:49 pm »
I was referring to the governments and leaders of those nations, which should have been apparent from my post.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to seem disagreeable. I knew what you meant.
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2018, 09:43:46 pm »
Pushing people around is how wars start.

No government on Earth is stupid enough to start a war with us. We could fight the entire world and win. Realistically we could do just about whatever the hell we want and nobody would have the sack to try to stop us.
-Socrates

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2018, 10:08:31 pm »
Here's a Saudi "bitch"...

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2018, 10:09:32 pm »
And here's a Japanese "bitch"...

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2018, 10:49:08 pm »
And the mayor of Tampa's bitch .  .  .

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2018, 10:53:35 pm »
or worse...Clinton's bitch.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy