Author Topic: Trump: I MAY Go to the White House Correspondents' Dinner Now  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I MAY Go to the White House Correspondents' Dinner Now
« on: November 21, 2018, 03:20:37 pm »
Trump: I MAY Go to the White House Correspondents' Dinner Now
Cortney O'Brien

@obrienc2
|
Posted: Nov 21, 2018 7:45 AM

President Trump is so pleased with the White House Correspondents' Association's decision to ditch its usual comedian at next year's event that he hinted he may actually show up this time. The WHCA is opting for an author to give the keynote remarks after the backlash they received for comedian Michelle Wolf's insensitive monologue in April.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

So-called comedian Michelle Wolf bombed so badly last year at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner that this year, for the first time in decades, they will have an author instead of a comedian. Good first step in comeback of a dying evening and tradition! Maybe I will go?
9:43 PM - Nov 20, 2018

Wolf mocked White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders's appearance in her dinner remarks, while Sanders was sitting an uncomfortable few feet away.

â€œI actually really like Sarah," Wolf said. "I think she’s very resourceful. But she burns facts and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smoky eye. Like, maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s lies. It’s probably lies.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/11/21/trump-i-may-go-to-the-white-house-correspondents-dinner-now-n2536319
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34