Author Topic: Monica Lewinsky reveals for the first time that Bill Clinton urged her to LIE under oath and then ca  (Read 326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Monica Lewinsky reveals for the first time that Bill Clinton urged her to LIE under oath and then called her in for one last tryst before ditching her - which led her to consider suicide

Monica Lewinsky revealed that Bill Clinton phoned her at 2.30am to inform her that she was on the witness list for the Paula Jones case
    'Thankfully, Bill helped me lock myself back from that and he said I could probably sign an affidavit to get out of it,' said Lewinsky
    She signed the affidavit and soon after got called to the White House for a Christmas tryst
    Clinton then bailed on Lewinsky, who found herself targeted by the FBI and Kenneth Starr's team

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:47 EST, 23 November 2018 | Updated: 16:39 EST, 23 November 2018

Monica Lewisnky recounted the moment that the sitting president encouraged her to lie under oath on the final episode of the A&E docuseries The Clinton Affair.

It marked the first time that Lewinsky has actually stated that Bill Clinton advised her to deny their affair if called to testify in the Paula Jones case, pointing out that she could avoid being deposed if she simply denied the charge in an affidavit.

Then, in a shockingly bold move, Clinton called for Lewinsky a few days later and the pair enjoyed an intimate, and private, Christmas party in the White House.

Unbeknownst to Lewinsky that was the end of the pair's relationship, with Clinton quickly bailing on his 24-year-old paramour who was left to do battle with the special prosecutor, the FBI and the American public on her own while he fell back on a multi-million dollar legal fund raised by supporters.

It became too much for Lewinsky at one point she said, and she seriously considered taking her own life. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6422791/Monica-Lewinsky-reveals-time-Bill-Clinton-urged-lie-oath-affair.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34