Author Topic: Missionary in Honduras: Don't Validate Anarchy Here By Letting the Caravan In  (Read 654 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Missionary in Honduras: Don't Validate Anarchy Here By Letting the Caravan In

By JENNIFER ZILLY CANALES Published on November 20, 2018 • 2 Comments

Jennifer Zilly Canales
A few days ago, my Honduran husband returned to our rural mission property on one of our family bikes. He had made a quick trip down the long gravel road into the more populated part of our Honduran town.

As he pulled up next to me, I greeted him warmly on my way to the weekly chess class I teach for the youth in our school. His uneasy facial expression immediately caught me off guard. His face normally reflects very open, easy joy and inspires the trust of those around him. Beads of sweat covered his face. I sensed a great uneasiness within him, although he wasn’t saying anything.

He Was Visiting Our Neighbors, the Ones Who Sell Drugs

I stopped in my tracks on our dusty front lawn — a once-nice grass yard since worn down from many soccer games — and asked him what had happened. He tried to gently shoo me off to my class. I was already running a few minutes late.

Read more at: https://stream.org/missionary-in-honduras-dont-validate-anarchy-here-by-letting-the-caravan-in/

This website once had an article by Sen. Rand Paul that was pretty good. Otherwise, I don't know much about "stream", I don't think it's liberal though.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
They need to take control of their own country.  If they want a future they should make the future they desire by working to make their country safe again.  It is already known that many in the caravan are criminal.  They are simply bringing their troubles here.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.