Author Topic: Megyn Kelly will get $30 million to leave NBC  (Read 792 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Megyn Kelly will get $30 million to leave NBC
« on: November 21, 2018, 12:48:15 am »
Megyn Kelly will get $30 million to leave NBC

John SextonPosted at 6:21 pm on November 20, 2018

The split between Megyn Kelly and NBC is still going on, weeks after Kelly was pulled off the air over her comments on blackface. Today, there are reports that a final agreement is probably going to happen next week and it will pay off the remaining amount of Kelly’s contract, about $30 million. From Page Six:

Sources say NBC owner Comcast will pay Kelly around $30 million. She signed a $69 million deal when she joined the network after leaving Fox News in 2017.

A source familiar with the negotiations said nothing will happen until next week at the earliest, admitting: “It’s taking slightly longer than expected, the paperwork is going back and forth.”

Another confirmed: “Everyone wants this to be over — both Megyn and NBC — and Comcast has the money to pay off Megyn. We thought this would be a done deal a few weeks ago.”

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/11/20/megyn-kelly-will-get-30-million-leave-nbc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Megyn Kelly will get $30 million to leave NBC
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 12:58:29 am »
Whore's gotta earn.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 01:01:20 am »
Whore's gotta earn.

Please. I have more respect for the working girls downtown than I do modern “journalists.”
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 01:03:15 am »
Please. I have more respect for the working girls downtown than I do modern “journalists.”

You are correct. I want to apologize to all hard working street walkers for comparing them to this soulless piece of garbage. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 01:06:37 am »
You are correct. I want to apologize to all hard working street walkers for comparing them to this soulless piece of garbage.
All because she dared challenge Trump in a debate.

That's what all this is, and ever was, about. Destroying someone for challenging Trump. It's bullcrap.

But hey, Ms. Kelly, the Sam Bradford of the fourth estate, can now cry all the way to the bank, so it's not like she's been hurt by this.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 01:13:09 am »
All because she dared challenge Trump in a debate.

That's what all this is, and ever was, about. Destroying someone for challenging Trump. It's bullcrap.

But hey, Ms. Kelly, the Sam Bradford of the fourth estate, can now cry all the way to the bank, so it's not like she's been hurt by this.

No. She claimed a bunch of dubious, unprovable things against men at FOX News while on her high horse of morality. After that she goes to one of the most despicable news outlets on the planet where she did a 180 on her persona at FOX and became a total money grubbing sell out. She is a dispicable human, a media whore and thankfully she will never work in TV again.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 01:13:59 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 02:43:49 am »

The streetwalkers are also higher on my totem pole than politicians. Feel free to disagree.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 03:09:44 am »
The streetwalkers are also higher on my totem pole than politicians. Feel free to disagree.

I reserve my disagreements for another thread.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2018, 03:27:15 am »
I reserve my disagreements for another thread.

I agree.
I stand with Roosgirl.