Author Topic: Trump’s Drug Pricing Czar Found With ‘Multiple Blunt Force Injuries,’ Ruled Suicide  (Read 1377 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Epoch Times
Nov 18, 2018

[excerpt]

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trumps-drug-pricing-czar-found-with-multiple-blunt-force-injuries-ruled-suicide_2718723.html

The high-level federal official tasked with lowering drug prices was found dead and, according to authorities in Washington, took his own life.

Daniel Best was the senior adviser to Alex Azar, secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS), for drug pricing reform.

Best was found “unresponsive” near the garage door exit of an apartment building in Navy Yard, a neighborhood about a mile south of the Capitol at 5:25 a.m. on Nov. 1, Cleveland.com reported, quoting the District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department. Best was pronounced dead on the scene.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

On Nov. 15, the D.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner declared the death a suicide, saying Best succumbed to “multiple blunt force injuries” without providing further details, according to Cleveland.com.

This is similar to the "Nail Gun" suicides the financial industry suffered a while back.

• Wulf Anson Author
@Frank Cannon

Perzactly!

Congress gave the keys to the bank vault to those scoundrels ages ago.

Trying to take back any little bit of it was guaranteed to produce a suicide by claw hammer or crowbar, or two, or how ever many it takes without Massive Legit Fed Criminal Investigations, and Incarcerations.

Incarcerations being key here.

Pharma, when they do get caught, always buy their way out of it with multi Billion dollar misdemeanor convictions, because a felony conviction would shut them out of medicare for 5 years.

And that would be deadlier to them than a wooden stake to Dracula.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 06:58:32 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Best was advisor to Azar; I'm just unsure if Best deserves the title of drug pricing Czar.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Is anyone going to consider he jumped from the apartment building and the very sudden stop at the conclusion of the fall led to the multiple blunt force traumas, or are we just going full grassy knoller, based on the headline?    *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:12:12 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is anyone going to consider he jumped from the apartment building and the very sudden stop at the conclusion of the fall led to the multiple blunt force traumas, or are we just going full grassy knoller, based on the headline?    *****rollingeyes*****
Generally, I believe, unless there are multiple protuberances for the victim to strike on the way down, all the blunt force trauma should be limited to the portion of the anatomy that made the sudden stop/impact with the ground. Unless of course your someone like Hillary who fell out of an ugly tree and struck every branch on the way down. :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uhhhhhhhh............
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@edpc

No,I hadn't,but I should have.

This was a VERY poorly-written news account.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Generally, I believe, unless there are multiple protuberances for the victim to strike on the way down, all the blunt force trauma should be limited to the portion of the anatomy that made the sudden stop/impact with the ground. Unless of course your someone like Hillary who fell out of an ugly tree and struck every branch on the way down. :shrug:

@GtHawk

Since no one is perfectly flat,everyone that falls injures multiple protuberances.

Offline Applewood

Did a fast search on this subject.  Seems the only ones who thinks this guy's death is suspicious are the usual conspiracy theory believers. 

Reminds me of when Andrew Breitbart died.  Seems there are a number of people who still think a man with an enlarged heart and perhaps other cardiac issues could not possibly suddenly drop dead from a heart attack. 

Does it occur to people that maybe Mr. Best, like Mr. Breitbart, actually died in the way it has been officially described?

• Wulf Anson Author
Did a fast search on this subject.  Seems the only ones who thinks this guy's death is suspicious are the usual conspiracy theory believers. 

Reminds me of when Andrew Breitbart died.  Seems there are a number of people who still think a man with an enlarged heart and perhaps other cardiac issues could not possibly suddenly drop dead from a heart attack. 

Does it occur to people that maybe Mr. Best, like Mr. Breitbart, actually died in the way it has been officially described?

So, when did "multiple blunt force trauma" become a heart attack on the ME's examining table?

ME did not say it was a Heart Attack that caused him to smash his head against pavement or anything else, more than once.

Offline Applewood

So, when did "multiple blunt force trauma" become a heart attack on the ME's examining table?

ME did not say it was a Heart Attack that caused him to smash his head against pavement or anything else, more than once.

I'm very addle-brained today.  Who are you talking about?  Breitbart or Bean?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

Since no one is perfectly flat,everyone that falls injures multiple protuberances.
@sneakypete Not after they hit the ground, and in defense of a lack of clarity, the protuberances I referred to were not of the victim but of what the victim may have made contact with.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah. Maybe he beat himself to death with a stick. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

A couple years ago, wasn't there a Russian in some DC hotel that was found dead with multiple blunt force trauma and it was ruled suicide or accidental?