Author Topic: Bolton's Met His Match – Melania!  (Read 606 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bolton's Met His Match – Melania!
« on: November 18, 2018, 08:25:43 pm »
Has anyone commented that this Mira Ricardel is a Boltonite... at least according to this writer's perspective and that could be a wrong assessment? Raimondo doesn't carry a lot of weight with me nor that website.  An interesting article without saying, I agree with this.  Probably no more made up than other things we see in the press though.

Bolton's Met His Match – Melania! - Antiwar.com Original
Author: Justin Raimondo

We don’t really hear all that much about Melania Trump in the media except occasional digs at her immigration status and a few daring photos. That’s because the FLOTUS is one of the few unreservedly good things about this administration, and of course the media doesn’t want to go there. Her grace, her reserve, her remarkable calm at the epicenter of a tumultuous White House, and, strikingly, her sense of style (and I don’t just mean her clothes) puts her on a different plane from the Washington circus that surrounds her.

She had managed to keep her distance from the cutthroat politics of the Beltway, that is, until her collision with Mira Ricardel, National Security Advisor John Bolton’s top aide and enforcer. Ricardel apparently disparaged the First Lady to other members of the White House staff, and tried to withhold resources from her on her recent trip to Africa. Whatever personal interactions of an unpleasant nature may have passed between these women, it’s hard to imagine what provoked the office of the FLOTUS to issue the following statement:

“It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House.”

Read more at: https://original.antiwar.com/justin/2018/11/14/boltons-met-his-match-melania/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Bolton's Met His Match – Melania!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 08:55:36 pm »
Anti-war.com? Swell.