Author Topic: MEDIA IGNORES: PRO-TRUMP MAN Assaulted While Wearing MAGA Hat: “There were people who pulled him of  (Read 450 times)

rangerrebew

MEDIA IGNORES: PRO-TRUMP MAN Assaulted While Wearing MAGA Hat: “There were people who pulled him off.” [Video]
Nov 17, 2018

Another pro-Trump man was assaulted while wearing his MAGA hat. Jonathan Sparks ended up in the hospital having surgery after the attack in which people had to pull the anti-Trump guy off of him. There has been minimal coverage on this and you can bet if the tables were turned, this would be all over the news.

Sparks described the attack:

“I felt a very strong grasp on my hat. It pulled me back and grabbed a lot of hair.  The assailant jumped onto my ankle from behind and so not knowing my ankle was broken into four pieces, I turned around to grab and take the hat back. My hands latched onto the hat. Then I heard the words Hitler, Nazi, and Trump. He was shouting things like that. He came over the top of me and over and over again, he hit me.”

https://100percentfedup.com/pro-trump-man-assaulted-while-wearing-maga-hat-there-were-people-who-pulled-him-off-video/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's become a "Dog Bites Man" story.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well I wanted a picture of the wacko attacker, guess it wasn't PC to mention anything about him.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Redacted for not fitting the narrative.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates