Author Topic: Why did Arabic Billboards Appear in the U.S. During Midterms Elections?  (Read 601 times)

rangerrebew

Why did Arabic Billboards Appear in the U.S. During Midterms Elections?
November 15, 2018 / creeping   

Why? Because that’s how sharia creeps in.

Source: Why did Arabic Billboards Appear in the US During Midterms Elections? | Al Bawaba

Around 150 Arabic-language billboards have been seen in the US lately in different parts of the country. One says: “إنسان” [Human] appeared first in Lansing, Michigan and the other is “أهلا وسهلا” [Ahlan wa Sahlan] in Saint Paul, Minnesota.

The billboards appeared shortly before the US midterms that took place on November 6 as part of the 50-State Initiative, a nation-wide public art project funded and organized by “For Freedoms.” The two billboards were designed by a Lebanese-born, Germany-raised Jamila El Sahili and the American artist, Michael Rakowitz.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/11/15/arabic-billboards-in-us-elections/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Why did Arabic Billboards Appear in the U.S. During Midterms Elections?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 10:48:23 pm »
Looks like a ISIS Flag.  Very worrisome.  We need to educate people about what has happened in Europe.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 10:50:48 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Why did Arabic Billboards Appear in the U.S. During Midterms Elections?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 11:40:09 pm »
I guess there's no point in asking the rhetorical question "who's winning?" up in Minnesota any more.

We know "who won" there (one of the first female muslims to the House of Representatives)...