Author Topic: Hillary Clinton yells 'fraud' in Georgia after the vote recount doesn't go Abrams's way  (Read 1554 times)

Online kevindavis007

A reasonable theory, better than anything I can come up with.  He had a knack.

That is true, plus he can relate to the common American. Hillary can't.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

That is true, plus he can relate to the common American. Hillary can't.

I think it's the other way around - some common Americans could relate to Bill. But not because he's genuinely more relatable than his odious remora, just because he's a far more convincing actor and liar...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think it's the other way around - some common Americans could relate to Bill. But not because he's genuinely more relatable than his odious remora, just because he's a far more convincing actor and liar...

You say Toe-MAY-toe, I say Toe-MAH-toe.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

Hillary Clinton IS a fraud. 

We need a voting commission or a voting committee to oversee and ensure the integrity of our elections.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm going to take a leak. I'll be back shortly.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Hillary Clinton is amazing to me in that quote.  She's married to what could be considered one of the most successful politicians of the 20th Century (I dislike him greatly, but I have to give the Devil his due), and yet has the worst political tin-ear I've ever seen.  Either he isn't telling her, or she isn't listening to what he's saying about being that successful pol.

Some "Power Couple."

Morons who vote for her think they're getting Bill back, but nothing could be farther from the truth.  Bubba would never have any kind of voice in a Hillary White House.

In more ways than one...their system only worked when Bill was the face of the operation. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online kevindavis007

In more ways than one...their system only worked when Bill was the face of the operation.

Truth be told, the far left hates the Clintons..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm back. Did I miss anything?

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Did I miss anything?

Nothing but the toilet bowl you animal. Go clean your mess up.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Frank Cannon

Nothing but the toilet bowl you animal. Go clean your mess up.

LOL. Silly person. I have people for that.