Author Topic: SS FRAUD? 6.5 Million Active Accounts for People 112 Years or Older  (Read 353 times)

rangerrebew

SS FRAUD? 6.5 Million Active Accounts for People 112 Years or Older
Steven Ahle  November 12, 2018

Amazing as it may seem, Social Security has no mechanism to automatically close files on people who die. This was revealed in a report by the Inspector General of Social Security.

As a result, there are open files for 6.5 million people who would be 112 years old or older. (I wonder if you tried to match up Democratic voter rolls with the Social Security list, how many matches you’d find) The IG said that by not maintaining the list, it has made the Social Security system rife with fraud and abuse.

The IG said that many of the numbers were used to open bank accounts and that illegal aliens use those numbers to apply for jobs.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/ss-fraud-6-5-million-active-accounts-for-people-112-years-or-older/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Possible%20Confirmation%20That%20Hillary%20Clinton%20WILL%20Run%20Again%20in%202020

Online Hoodat

Re: SS FRAUD? 6.5 Million Active Accounts for People 112 Years or Older
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 12:02:19 am »
This is a drop in the bucket considering that 30% of people collecting Social Security today are below retirement age.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 02:32:38 am »
I actually had believed that stamping out fraud would be one of the hallmarks of the Trump regime.

So far, it does not seem to have much priority.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 02:33:49 am »
This is a drop in the bucket considering that 30% of people collecting Social Security today are below retirement age.
How does that happen?  Are they survivors of deceased recipients?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 02:44:07 am »
That 112 years old thing looked suspiciously like a Y2K thing when this was reported back in 2012.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.