Author Topic: Sean Hannity: I Have Information that Evidence Has Been Turned Over to Law Enforcement on Criminal A  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Hannity: I Have Information that Evidence Has Been Turned Over to Law Enforcement on Criminal Activity in Broward County (VIDEO)
 by Jim Hoft November 14, 2018

Sean Hannity invited Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi on his show on Wednesday to discuss the criminal activity in Broward and Palm Beach Counties in the 2018 midterm elections.
Sean Hannity told Pam Bondi he has information that evidence of wrongdoing was turned over to Florida state law enforcement.

Sean Hannity: I have information that various pieces of evidence have been turned over to law enforcement that know things that happened in Broward County and Palm Beach. Can you confirm that?

Pam Bondi: No Sean, it’s an impending FDLE (Florida Department of Law Enforcement) investigation. FDLE has opened a hotline. Folks can call in if they have information. But right now it is an impending investigation. I laid out in my letter we do believe there is plenty of reasonable suspicion of criminal activity and that investigation will continue…

Sean Hannity: Before we get to that, we do know laws were broken. And we do know, for example, the law about thirty minutes after the polls close you’re supposed to report. You’re supposed to report every 45 minutes. Other laws that we know have been broken. It seems like there certainly has been mishandling. If all of the sudden you find a box of ballots in a rental car in Tampa.

video at link
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/sean-hannity-i-have-information-that-evidence-has-been-turned-over-to-law-enforcement-on-criminal-activity-in-broward-county-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Ok... Pam ... what the hell are you doing about it?  If there is evidence that election misconduct is going on, why isn't anyone being held responsible? 

Further ... perhaps from this point forward we should have video cameras tape recording precincts and certainly the counting of votes.  Anyone tampering with the tapes will be subject to federal prosecution.  Those cameras should also go to a feed into the State's Attorney's office and sheriffs department.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.