Author Topic: Some Democrats Working to Prevent Pelosi from Becoming Speaker Again  (Read 461 times)

rangerrebew

Some Democrats Working to Prevent Pelosi from Becoming Speaker Again

By Matt | Contributor | November 9, 2018 12:47PM

Democrats are forming an opposition to Nancy Pelosi’s inevitable Speakership bid. But before you get too excited, it’s scarier than you think – you see, apparently she’s not far-left enough for today’s Democrat Party, which has gone completely off the rails.

President Donald Trump gave a tongue-in-cheek endorsement of Pelosi (whose frequent crazy statements are certainly an asset to Republicans) for Speaker of the House, but Democrats want someone even further left.

According to POLITICO:

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/democrats-working-prevent-speaker-pelosi/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_campaign=TPI_Morning_Newsletter_11_13_2018&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 12:31:08 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

Re: Some Democrats Working to Prevent Pelosi from Becoming Speaker Again
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 01:10:34 pm »
So who from the extreme left would be in the running for the job besides Bernie Sanders (ok, he's an independent technically but he can formally change his registration) or one of the new crop of radicals like that Alexandra chick?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 06:39:59 pm »
So who from the extreme left would be in the running for the job besides Bernie Sanders (ok, he's an independent technically but he can formally change his registration) or one of the new crop of radicals like that Alexandra chick?

Pelosi is perfect for the job.  She's claimed she knows how to do it.  And she is getting way too addled to be effective.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 08:09:22 pm »
Pelosi is perfect for the job.  She's claimed she knows how to do it.  And she is getting way too addled to be effective.

I think she is too, and I'm with the President in supporting her.  And, while the Speaker doesn't need to be a member of the House, I doubt Bernie has the chops for it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 08:17:28 pm »
I know this may sound mean, but I honestly wonder if Pelosi even knows what year it is. The way she clutches to that gavel to her neck and heart with such overwhelming love makes me wonder if she knows what it is. Or if she thinks it is her favorite cat. Seriously. I'm not sure that woman is 100% with us down here on Earth. Half of the time she seems to be floating around in the clouds, confused, and constantly wondering what is happening around her.

Oh well. At least if she does get the speakership, she'll be able to rub President Bush's nose in it for the next two years.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 08:32:53 pm »
@Emjay @240B

I think we're in agreement then:  That hag is addle-pated.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: