Author Topic: Thanks, NeverTrumpers. Are You Happy Now?  (Read 9202 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Thanks, NeverTrumpers. Are You Happy Now?
« Reply #200 on: November 16, 2018, 02:41:22 pm »
I’ve been wondering if that’s why @DCPatriot posts flame war articles. Thanks for confirming.

You make a good point.  Some posters are more apt at "flame-bait" and stirring shit more than others.  Other threads are probably more constructive of our use of  time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #201 on: November 16, 2018, 02:49:48 pm »
You make a good point.  Some posters are more apt at "flame-bait" and stirring shit more than others.  Other threads are probably more constructive of our use of  time.

You mean the one's ridiculing Trump are the more deserving.  We have those in spades.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #202 on: November 16, 2018, 02:52:17 pm »
You mean the one's ridiculing Trump are the more deserving.  We have those in spades.
WTF are you talking about?  Drugs this early?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #203 on: November 16, 2018, 02:53:39 pm »
WTF are you talking about?  Drugs this early?

I'm sorry did I disrespect you and call you a name in my comment?

How about some civility.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #204 on: November 16, 2018, 02:56:59 pm »

We have all kinds at TBR, which is why I stay.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

« Reply #205 on: November 16, 2018, 02:59:47 pm »

You stay for the same reason I stay.  We have no life!   :beer:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #206 on: November 16, 2018, 03:02:15 pm »
I disagree with both those points.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #207 on: November 16, 2018, 03:03:31 pm »
I'm sorry did I disrespect you and call you a name in my comment?

How about some civility.

I viewed it that you were inferring that I was thinking threads with the intent of primarily  ridiculing  Trump were worthy of posting.
My posting history indicates a mix of both and support and criticism of Trump in an objective manner.  Still I am not an Orange Koolaid drinker like some here who thinks he can do no wrong.

If you meant otherwise, you have my apology.  OTOH...   if not...........

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #208 on: November 16, 2018, 03:04:09 pm »
You stay for the same reason I stay.  We have no life!   :beer:

****slapping

:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #209 on: November 16, 2018, 03:05:57 pm »
I disagree with both those points.

1)  You don't know why I stay, and 2)  I missed the Pastafarians.  We don't have any.  We used to have a few Bronies but I think they ran off.  As a result, we don't have "all" kinds.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #210 on: November 16, 2018, 03:07:12 pm »

If you meant otherwise, you have my apology.  OTOH...   if not...........

Nope . Not otherwise, it was just a random observation and not directed at any one person in general.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #211 on: November 16, 2018, 03:12:01 pm »
I’ve been wondering if that’s why @DCPatriot posts flame war articles. Thanks for confirming.

Nah. He posted a flame war because we got snow in the Northeast last night and he is too cheap to turn on the heater.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #212 on: November 16, 2018, 03:12:53 pm »
1)  You don't know why I stay, and 2)  I missed the Pastafarians.  We don't have any.  We used to have a few Bronies but I think they ran off.  As a result, we don't have "all" kinds.
I am a kind of pastafarian, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Really did want my driver's license wearing a colander. Chose not to do it because I didn't want all the publicity. (newspapers/Channel 5 News/etc.) It would have been f'ing cool though.

You can count me among the Pastafarians for the purposes of 'all kinds'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #213 on: November 16, 2018, 03:14:38 pm »

That’s right.

However, lately I’ve noticed a positive change here among our virtue signalers. Seems that some no longer feel it necessary to add a qualifier to the start of an agree-with-Trump-post by saying something like, “while I still don’t like his tweets, his language, his hair, his small hands, his NY liberalism... Trump is right about...etc.”

I guess post-midterm passive-aggressive is no longer fashionable.

Winning!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #214 on: November 16, 2018, 03:17:20 pm »
I am a kind of pastafarian, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Really did want my driver's license wearing a colander. Chose not to do it because I didn't want all the publicity. (newspapers/Channel 5 News/etc.) It would have been f'ing cool though.

You can count me among the Pastafarians for the purposes of 'all kinds'.

That's cool!  You're not a Bronie, are you?   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #215 on: November 16, 2018, 03:19:50 pm »
That’s right.

However, lately I’ve noticed a positive change here among our virtue signalers. Seems that some no longer feel it necessary to add a qualifier to the start of an agree-with-Trump-post by saying something like, “while I still don’t like his tweets, his language, his hair, his small hands, his NY liberalism... Trump is right about...etc.”

I guess post-midterm passive-aggressive is no longer fashionable.

Winning!

I should point out that Trump is gaining supporters here because his performance has been better than expected.  His many supporters are not the ones moving the ball, he is. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #216 on: November 16, 2018, 03:26:45 pm »
One's posting history isn't germane to what you post on this thread, @catfish1957

It's an essay about how the narcissistic obsessed self-declared Never Trumpers in and around the country should be held to account for us losing the House.

Nobody specifically was called out on this thread.   Nope.

One by one you all walked the plank with your personal contributions as to where you still can't avidly get behind the President.

And this thread even brought out highly respected, highly opinionated @Luis Gonzalez where he somewhat supports my POV here.
Jeez, that's a lot of "narcissistic never trumpers". Do you guys see them in the shadows, under the bed, in the closet or that dark corner of the garage?

:silly:

The candidates who lost house seats lost them on their own merits, through fraud by the other side, or likely a combination of the two. No one is entitled to anyone's vote, they have to earn it, either by actually having a track record of worthy accomplishments or by providing reason to believe they will have if elected.
If incumbents failed to pull that out of heir hats, if they didn't bother to expend the resources needed to campaign as well as their opponents, if they failed to do the jobs they were sent to DC to do, well, that ain't on nobody but them

So enough Waaaah! Waaaah!! They lost, and often earned it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #217 on: November 16, 2018, 03:32:39 pm »
It doesn't matter whether the NTs are happy, does it?  Their doomesday scenario came to pass, albeit in slow motion.  You all watched Trump's press conference.  Do we have any reason to believe 2020 will be different from last week?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #218 on: November 16, 2018, 03:40:11 pm »
It doesn't matter whether the NTs are happy, does it?  Their doomesday scenario came to pass, albeit in slow motion.  You all watched Trump's press conference.  Do we have any reason to believe 2020 will be different from last week?

I think the fellow in your avatar might make a fine Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #219 on: November 16, 2018, 03:41:48 pm »
I think the fellow in your avatar might make a fine Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

I agree,  and would support him if has greater ambitions as well.   Graham has become a shining star recently.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #220 on: November 16, 2018, 03:51:24 pm »
I agree,  and would support him if has greater ambitions as well.   Graham has become a shining star recently.

Yeah .....   Like a magician's act.  When McCain died, Graham's testicles magically appeared.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #221 on: November 16, 2018, 04:02:14 pm »

McStain was a bad influence.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #222 on: November 16, 2018, 04:03:36 pm »
McStain was a bad influence.

And, Graham is weak and suggestible if he was so easily influenced.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #223 on: November 16, 2018, 04:06:35 pm »
And, Graham is weak and suggestible if he was so easily influenced.

That he could be influenced at all is a bit of a black mark, true.
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

« Reply #224 on: November 16, 2018, 06:01:02 pm »
What's your stance on pantyhose?  Depending on your answer I will tell you.

@RoosGirl