Author Topic: The Latest: Ginsburg, 85, back to work at Supreme Court  (Read 373 times)

Offline Suppressed

The Latest: Ginsburg, 85, back to work at Supreme Court
« on: November 14, 2018, 05:18:15 pm »
The Latest: Ginsburg, 85, back to work at Supreme Court
11/13/2018

In this Jan. 30, 2018 photo, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg participates in a "fireside chat" in the Bruce M. Selya Appellate Courtroom at the Roger William University Law School in Bristol, R.I. Ginsburg is missing a brief court session while she recovers from a fall and three broken ribs. A Supreme Court spokeswoman says the 85-year-old justice “continues to improve” but is not joining her colleagues Tuesday morning when the court takes the bench briefly for routine business. The Supreme Court's oldest justice fell in her office at the court last Wednesday, went to a Washington hospital on Thursday and was released from the hospital on Friday.(AP Photo/Stephan Savoia)

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (all times local):

3:55 p.m.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is back in the building.

The 85-year-old Ginsburg is working in her office at the Supreme Court for the first time since she fell Wednesday evening and fractured three ribs. That’s according to a court employee who is familiar with the situation.

[...]

https://www.apnews.com/f52b92cb47394ce1bc6df3dd54e8a9bf
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: The Latest: Ginsburg, 85, back to work at Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 05:19:17 pm »
She must be a cyborg. Very tough.
Principles matter. Words matter.