Author Topic: Michelle Obama, still hating, after all these years  (Read 204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama, still hating, after all these years
« on: November 13, 2018, 04:24:26 pm »
 By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Tuesday, November 13, 2018

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Michelle Obama has a new book out where she vows she will “never forgive” President Donald Trump for spreading the birther talk about former President Barack Obama because — her words — it was “dangerous” and “deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks.”

Never forgive? That seems a bit harsh, particularly when there’s that whole “sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt” thing from, oh, you know, every American child’s youth since the dawn of the public school system.

Methinks there’s some political potshotting going on here.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk,” the former first lady wrote, The Hill reported. “And for this I’d never forgive him.”

Hmm. Let’s think about this for a moment. There are layers to peel.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/13/michelle-obama-still-hating-after-all-these-years/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34