Author Topic: MN WOMAN Receives FL Absentee Ballot From Brenda Snipes’ Broward Co Elections Office…NEVER Requeste  (Read 435 times)

rangerrebew

MN WOMAN Receives FL Absentee Ballot From Brenda Snipes’ Broward Co Elections Office…NEVER Requested Ballot…MOVED 5 Yrs Ago
Nov 10, 2018

Minnesota resident Elisa Sarmento is furious, and for good reason! Sarmento, who claims she moved from Florida to Minnesota five years ago,  took to Twitter on November 8th to ask someone to help her get a copy of a Florida absentee ballot she received in the mail from the office of Broward County Supervisor of Elections Dr. Brenda Snipes.

Sarmento tweeted: Could someone get me direct number to our President so I can send him this info, please? I received months back an official ballot to vote in Broward County when I moved to Minnesota a while ago!

https://100percentfedup.com/mn-woman-receives-fl-absentee-ballot-from-brenda-snipes-broward-co-elections-officenever-requested-ballotmoved-5-yrs-ago/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Probably just because no one could understand the "moved from Florida to Minnesota" thing.