Author Topic: Wild scene as fed-up Floridians show up to Broward election office demanding answers – and justice  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wild scene as fed-up Floridians show up to Broward election office demanding answers – and justice
November 9, 2018 | Frieda Powers

The scene in Florida continued to escalate in the wake of accusations and a voter fraud lawsuit filed against Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes by Governor Rick Scott.

Crowds gathered outside the Broward elections office where the canvassing board was preparing to meet on Thursday, chanting “Lock her up!”

Snipes is under fire for alleged election rigging as the county’s election office, in a Democratic bastion, suddenly “found” 78,000 new votes since Election Day.

more w/videos and photos
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/11/09/wild-scene-as-fed-up-floridians-show-up-to-broward-election-office-demanding-answers-and-justice-692139
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Because this worked so well last time. By the time this circus is over Al Gore will be governor of Florida.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Axeslinger

Everyone knows what’s happening here...and I’m glad they showed up to protest....but:

! No longer available
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline musiclady

Because this worked so well last time. By the time this circus is over Al Gore will be governor of Florida.

888high58888
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Not Governor, the President.

Florida Recount Finally Wraps Up, Al Gore Declared President
FLORIDA—As Florida finally wrapped up its contentious recount of the votes tallied in the recent midterm elections, a winner was finally declared: Al Gore is now the president of the United States.

The recount process at long last found the "missing votes" that would have handed Gore the presidency back in 2000, making him the official president of the country.

"Well, it's about time," Gore said in his acceptance speech. "Thanks to all the fine people that made this happen. It really is too bad that the earth is going to be destroyed by fire by 2015--err, I mean, 2019, or else I could really savor my presidency."

Gore will be granted two terms as US president, ousting President Trump and canceling the 2020 election. "We just assume he would have won again and ushered in a liberal golden age," said an election official. "So he's got 8 years to reclaim his lost time. Make the most of it, Al, and great job. You deserve it!"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.