Author Topic: Snipes refuses to comply with judge’s 7pm order, Gaetz calls for Rick Scott to get off ‘his high hor  (Read 554 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Snipes refuses to comply with judge’s 7pm order, Gaetz calls for Rick Scott to get off ‘his high horse’ and suspend her
November 10, 2018 | Vivek Saxena

The election crisis in Broward County spiraled further out of control Friday when elections supervisor Brenda Snipes defied a court order to allow state officials to inspect the voter records she’s been handling.

“That was supposed to be complied with by 7:00. The lawyers for Brenda snipes will not allow our team to come in and comply with the court order,”  Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz revealed Friday on Fox News.

“That very same order ruled that Brenda Snipes violated the Florida Constitution by not allowing access to these important records.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/11/10/snipes-refuses-to-comply-with-judges-7pm-order-gaetz-calls-for-rick-scott-to-get-off-his-high-horse-and-suspend-her-692199
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Snipes refuses to comply with judge’s 7pm order, Gaetz calls for Rick Scott to get off ‘his high horse’ and suspend her
November 10, 2018 | Vivek Saxena

The election crisis in Broward County spiraled further out of control Friday when elections supervisor Brenda Snipes defied a court order to allow state officials to inspect the voter records she’s been handling.

“That was supposed to be complied with by 7:00. The lawyers for Brenda snipes will not allow our team to come in and comply with the court order,”  Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz revealed Friday on Fox News.

“That very same order ruled that Brenda Snipes violated the Florida Constitution by not allowing access to these important records.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/11/10/snipes-refuses-to-comply-with-judges-7pm-order-gaetz-calls-for-rick-scott-to-get-off-his-high-horse-and-suspend-her-692199

She should have been suspended last election -- now is a little too late.  The damage is already done.

Her defiance is the typical mentality of the left; they ARE above the law.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 07:35:04 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If Rick had a pair he'd have her ass in the nearest pokey.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:04:25 pm by MOD8 »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She's in contempt of a valid court order. Send the damn SWAT team and arrest her, now.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

She's in contempt of a valid court order. Send the damn SWAT team and arrest her, now.

I agree.  I don't know what Scott is waiting for other than being afraid of being accused of being racist and starting a race war in FL.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I agree.  I don't know what Scott is waiting for other than being afraid of being accused of being racist and starting a race war in FL.

If he doesn't take action, then her deserves to lose these seats. If Dem officials can openly defy court orders, then they pretty much have carte blanche to cheat at will.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If he doesn't take action, then her deserves to lose these seats. If Dem officials can openly defy court orders, then they pretty much have carte blanche to cheat at will.

I was around when Liberty City exploded.  I couldn't be any worse than that.  Maybe.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 09:15:36 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jpsb